Wonderfull monday morning commute... needed to call 911

I love driving, and take it serious as hell. I like speed, pushing my limits and my machines limits… but rush hour stunting just isnt the right time or place to do it. The daily commute has ZERO to do with you and your driving, I am talking making it to work on time or late. Some days I can do 80+ when its empty IE: last week when school was out and there didnt seem to be anyone one the roads. I leave the house dead nuts on the same time 7:30. My 33 mile ride to work, I cut out 10 minutes (and wasted way more gas). On a normal day doing around 70-72 I I get to work at 8:25-8:28. It all depend on 3 key spots on the thruway, exit 25 on ramp, 24 off ramp and 23 off ramp. You can rip a bike at 130 and once you get fisted at those spots, your stopped and there goes all that time you just saved.

fuck I wasted more time in the damn parking garage watching retards not understand the concept of taking right turns to go up and find an open spot!

If not I will just pay a homeless dude a case of big bears to go pay her a visit. Friends on the inside + plate number = WINNING