Wonderfull monday morning commute... needed to call 911

yeah I just dont get it. I feel like Charley Sheen’s red headed step child… NOT WINNING

I get this shit all the time too. I cant believe how much of a hurry people are in sometimes. Its even worse cause half the time I’m in an ambulance. People think if the lights are not flashing that we are not responding to a call or transporting a patient. People need to respect the speed limits a little more and if you’re late to work just accept it. doing 20mph over the speed limit and cutting traffic like Al Unser Jr. is only gonna save a minute or two.

i doubttt youll hear anything back from the troopers, but would be sweet to get another crazy bitch driver off the road. in for response!

I love driving, and take it serious as hell. I like speed, pushing my limits and my machines limits… but rush hour stunting just isnt the right time or place to do it. The daily commute has ZERO to do with you and your driving, I am talking making it to work on time or late. Some days I can do 80+ when its empty IE: last week when school was out and there didnt seem to be anyone one the roads. I leave the house dead nuts on the same time 7:30. My 33 mile ride to work, I cut out 10 minutes (and wasted way more gas). On a normal day doing around 70-72 I I get to work at 8:25-8:28. It all depend on 3 key spots on the thruway, exit 25 on ramp, 24 off ramp and 23 off ramp. You can rip a bike at 130 and once you get fisted at those spots, your stopped and there goes all that time you just saved.

fuck I wasted more time in the damn parking garage watching retards not understand the concept of taking right turns to go up and find an open spot!

If not I will just pay a homeless dude a case of big bears to go pay her a visit. Friends on the inside + plate number = WINNING

fuck yeh!!

AHAHAHAHA Awesome Krazy. Good work. My brother was just telling me he heard this come across the radio this morning. He is a mechanic for the Thruway/State Police, right there off of exit 23. Good job man hope she gets FUCKED tonight!

Crazy bitchess usually do…

Yeah they are feisty

Thats nuts dude, Iv had crazy asshole people come up along side me REALLY REALLY close on purpose, But i just give it right back, must be all the driving i did as a kid living in NYC, it doesnt phase me.

Hope they catch that bitch.

:rofl:rofl:rofl im dying over here ROFL

so WTF happened?

nothing. Did any of you really believe that the troopers were gonna look for her later on in the day with no real proof of what actually happened? They couldnt possibly charge her with anything if she wasnt driving recklessly in the afternoon.

I wouldnt even think there would be reason enough to pull her over if she was driving normally. It would be asking her if she did that and of course she’d say no and theyd have to let her go without proof of her doing anything wrong so they wouldnt even waste their time.

My brother’s truck got hit in a hit and run last year in Schenectady and he reported it, gave a description of the vehicle and a partial plate number and where the vehicle owner most likely worked (came out of GE in Schenectady) and the cops said theyd look for it. Yeah, sure they did. About a year later and no word from the cops.

Pauls right nothing happened.

I did talk to my cop buddiez and he said I should have stayed on the phone with the cops, and followed her to her work. they would have pulled us all over and could have arrested her right there for reckless driving. she/we would go to court and it would be my word vs hers… blah blah blah

should have hit her when she gave me the chance.

yea i haven’t had much luck with police(at school)…house got robbed, I told them who did it, and gave him my dvd placer that had there prints on it…nothing happened

well they did keep MY dvd player for their enjoyment for months. so that’s something

if its YOURS then why is it in MY bedroom?

gay lover quarrels itt

BC I GAVE IT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND BEFORE SHE HAD HER FIRST CHILD (YOU). YEAH SHIT JUST GOT REAL

yea cause my spems so lethal im my own father

:facepalm