House 3/3 double in West Side or Allentown Buffalo 2 or 3 unit

I’m looking for a house on the West Side of Buffalo, or Allentown. For the west side I’d probably need something west of Richmond, Bird Putnam Baynes etc.

Would also be interested in a place in Allentown Pennsylvania Plymouth Jersey Fargo etc.

2 or 3 bedrooms per floor please, a triple would be great as well.

I’m pre-approved and ready whenever

Thanks!

:tup:

Let me know if I can help in any way. Great market over that way right now

ive got 2 over there right now. unfortunately it seems like the good deals wont pass bank inspection 95% of the time. ( I went owner financing and ended up liking that better) if you want something redone @ retail nm that comment

My buddy who has 197 indian church for sale also has this one

I think he wants 300-330,000 and he will hold the bill.

Everything redone in the house.

Mariner is a beautiful street. While it is a shame that house got a bit cut up, it appears it wasn’t cut too badly and appears in very nice shape.

Out of my pricerange however unfortunately

Jim- I don’t mind doing some work

Drew- Thanks bud

Do you know Leslie Andrews? She’s a good friend of mine and a realtor. She lives on 16th st. If you’d like I can put you two in touch.

I do not. I already have a realtor I’m working with and don’t want to sidestep him. However if she knows of any places that haven’t hit the MLS I would be interested

Sweet house. I would be interested but he would have to go a good bit under 300k for it to make sense as an investment for me. If you think he could be somewhat flexible please pm me with his info and current rents. Thanks!

Had a couple places I was pursuing but no luck yet. Still looking, keep me in mind