house 4 sale 2bd 1 bay garage

my house for sale were moving to nc or sc .
the house was built in 1924 its a 2 bedroom with full basment and attic it also has newish roof on the house and garage with over head door plus newish furnace in the house. the house has a big has a big back yard. great neighborhood and schools . scotia ny

asking 120,000

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/home4sale.jpg

jeremy your cool

BUT your the most random guy i know, i feel like you could fly to the moon at any given time

every one says i’m random

i mean, its true, its not really a bad thing… its kinda like a craziness LOL but its all good man, glws

$500 final offer.

ill think about it.

i will buy it, if, and only if i can have the chair shown in the picture

looks like a nice decent place for someone looking to step up and put their man panties on. Good luck Jeremy

I was born in Scotia, its def a nice place! GLWS

How much are the taxes annually?

What’s the height of the basement ceiling?

Enough property room to expand garage?

Streetview link/address?

Even if you or the seller think there may be enough room to expand a garage, you need to clear it with the town before attempting it.

Yep, I’m aware, had the talk with a few towns already.

Seems like the the town halls should come with a noose in the main hall to put all the workers there out of their misery.

Looks like a good platform for modding. GLWS

^^ lol.

Good luck bro. Enjoy the south. I wish I could move south…but life ain’t all too bad (just hate winter) up here so I’ll be here for a while I assume.

i’de buy that house

clean it all completely down and use one room for my bed room, and the rest of rooms recording studios and sound lounges :slight_smile: thats what i would love to do

2 bed/1bath in Scotia, within walking distance of Sacandaga school.
FRIDGIDAIRE STAINLESS STEEL OVEN, GLASSTOP RANGE, HOODED MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, AND FRIDGE/FREEZER all only 3 years old!!!
1 Bay GARAGE and new aluminum Shed
Natural Gas FIREPLACE in living room
Front and back enclosed porches
Full Basement and Attic
Newly insulated
Newish roof on house and garage
Newish boiler (only a few years old)
Fenced in back yard
City water and Sewer, Natural gas Radiant hot water heat
GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
Close to i890 and village shopping strip
Contact Ed Rosenburg at homeseeker4u.com or 518-372-SOLD

121 Alexander Ave

cool thx for all the new info

Singh buy it and throw bangers

our morgage payments were 900 a month and thats taxes,morgage,insurance all inrolled in one payment. and no more a** hole land lords telling you what you CANT do. not to mention its a great starter home move in and thats it not a fixer. the basement is 78" tall can be made in to a big room . double sink in basement washer & dryer hookup, a acess to basement from out side & inside

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=r44jxx8v1y6z&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&scene=18444466&encType=1

4th house from the right. There is now a shed and the property goes back to the dirt road.