house is sold

The house is sold. We close in July 9th. :frowning: I’m not sure if it was the right decision or not, but it’s done. Now I have 2 months to find a house. (this time with a flat yard)

what part of town are you moving to…

also if you need a property survey look me up…i might be able to get you a better price

Originally posted by slowcamaro
what part of town are you moving to…
I am looking in Belle Vernon, West Newton, Scottdale, Mt Pleasant, Ruffsdale mostly. I am leaning towards Scottdale.

also if you need a property survey look me up…i might be able to get you a better price
:cool: thanks.

Nice. Make sure you check out the school districts.

If you need help moving let me know.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Nice. Make sure you check out the school districts.

If you need help moving let me know.
I am going to be in one of the following in no particular order:

Belle Vernon
Yough
Southmoreland
Mt Pleasant
Hempfield

Right now the girls would go to charleroi and that’s one of the main reasons for moving.

So far Belle Vernon is decent. Comparable to E.F., and we know what great people come out of there!

if you need help moving post it on pittspeed…i am sure we can break i mean help move furniture

if you need help moving post it on pittspeed…i am sure we can break i mean help move furniture
:rofl: wanna volunteer to move the TA to the new place? :wink:

Seriously, thanks for the offer. If I need anything I’ll let you know.:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
So far Belle Vernon is decent. Comparable to E.F., and we know what great people come out of there!

If interested in having your kids in EF, Forward Twp (where I live) is very quiet and might be what your looking for. :dunno:

Congratulations and good luck with a new place Roland! :bigthumb:

If you need any help with moving things out, let me know… i’d be more than happy to help. :cool:

Roland there is a super nice place on skyline drive near ann john estates…I don’t know what you wanna spend but the house is worth what they are asking

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
Roland there is a super nice place on skyline drive near ann john estates…I don’t know what you wanna spend but the house is worth what they are asking
What color? My sister in law is selling a white house on skyine drive. I am actually looking for something cheaper with a flat yard and a decent neighborhood for the girls to grow up in. My wife is quitting her job so she can stay home with them until they go to school. Then she’ll go back to full time and we’ll start re-doing the house we buy. That’s the plan for now.

Craig, thanks!

Victor, I will never move to Allegheny County. They fuck you on taxes and make you pay for stadiums. :frowning: Although EF would be decent. My wife and Jeff went there.

Originally posted by Craig King
Congratulations and good luck with a new place Roland! :bigthumb:

If you need any help with moving things out, let me know… i’d be more than happy to help. :cool:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I am looking in Belle Vernon, West Newton, Scottdale, Mt Pleasant, Ruffsdale mostly. I am leaning towards Scottdale.
I’d like to move far away from those places :dunno:

Originally posted by Craig King

I dont know about happy: but i’d help :smiley:

My uncle owns a moving company, if you your stuff moved professionally let me know and I’ll get you his number.

scottdale’s a decent town… school really wasn t bad… it actaully ranks high for pa!

i moved home for a while [scottdale] AND have to move into a house or something soon… which sucks… all cuase my g/f’ and my mom are alike… and cat fight!

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
my g/f’ and my mom are alike… and cat fight!

:rofl:

MY g/f and my mom get along fine, but I could imagine the drama if they didnt. :eek3: