HouseS2K vs Gray evo X

s2k vs gray evo x from a 60 roll

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

sean newman race my s2k on 15psi tune and beat him on his 20 psi tune 10+ cars

Who is sean newman?

I have no idea what just happened here.

the s2k raced sean newmans evo and beat it. sean drives a new style evo witha 35r not sure of the rest of the mods. think it put down like 500whp

Is it white?

Sounds like you have a fast car! Would have been great to see vids of this alleged 10+ car length win:tup:

videos? dyno sheets :wink: … lol.

Gray. Making over 500hp. It has a big wing. From Niagara Falls.

lol

Yeah the S2k is VERY fast, but for real a Evo X weighs alot and from the get go Evos come alive from a dig/LOW roll.

s2kvs psphinx

:stupid:

I want to see this happen!!!

WTF

Damn, S2k sounds fast. I kinda want a roll race when it’s not 45degrees at night…

he said he put down 535awhp and 510tq at 29psi on 100 octane claims he has over 30k in to motor he nvr told me mods i just went by wat he told me we started from 40 roll he beat me up to 60 then a 50 roll, i beat him to 120 and then a 60 roll and beat him again to 120. he says he has more tuning to do and will race again.

Evo from a slowroll.

That car made 340hp at 28psi on mikes dyno last fall, but it ran a 10.8 allegedly. It was going into limp mode and I think he retuned on a stand alone.

kid sounds like he tells some stories to me.

who the s2k ? if so i know hes not they deff did race and the s2k beat it