HouseS2K vs Gray evo X

hes full of shit.

who full of shit

hes saying the evo is full of it

like its deff a nice ride and the guy is kinda kool i think he needs to have someone else tune it he says he self tunes the car etc all i know is hes deff in the rich area (flames out the exhaust just cruzin around…) and the thing puts out more black smoke than a pro towing tractor…still would deff be fast from a dig

Lol @ pro towing tractor comment.

yum s2k. whats that thing weigh?

weighed 2280 with full tank cars been striped of everything cept the interior, trunk carpet and useless sheet metal gone gas tank gone few things under the car are gone or made lighter. car has 8 gal fuel cell

WOW that is impressive. I hope I can get my FD under 2700 :frowning:

Lol obviousy its running rich with last i heard 1000cc injectors and no proper compensation. Gennaro beat him from a 60 roll too, and he’s putting down less numbers. Quick Honda nonetheless.

If I had a Evo i’d only race from a dig or slow roll, especially in a X.

dude u can get ur FD under 2700 if u dont want any luxerys

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

im goin less weight this winter goin all CF interior panels and no more convertiable

Yeah I am not too sure what it weighs I drove it tonight for the first time really. Had a few small issues but I think its about ready to go in for tuning. I drove it to the scales but they were closed and it was leaking coolant a lil so I brought it home. You down for some pulls after I get it tuned?

Holy haha I didn’t know that baby weighed only that much. Is that with you in it?

Stock curb weight is like around 2800 so that is alot of weight shed.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1732439873.html
is this the car?

Yup that’s the car.

i saw this car on the 190s last week…he was hauling ass but NOT like 500 awhp ass just speeding in a construction zone hauling ass

SO MUCH A$$ IN THAT LAST POST

ya he got rid of a shit load of stuff like a/c and the trunck is empty cept cell and my cleaning shit hahaha he cut metal out from under the quarter panels and such the damn fuel tank it self weighted like 100 and thats w/o me in it. the rays that are on the car now are like just at 30lbs with the tire on it and there filled with nitrogin

Your posts make my head hurt.

But I like your car.

juat?

race me. :slight_smile: