How a real silvia looks like ;)

do u guys even know what hemi means? google it… cuz my 240 came with a hemi from factory and its 2.4l

u guys call people like odm fan boys and drifter wannbe and all this other shit, u want a fucking domestic , go buy a domestic… u want an import buy a fucking import

like seriously LSx in an s chassis is cool and all , but none of u guys here had ahrdons about it until ADAM did it to his, now u guys all ride the LSx cock… talk about fan boys

funny how u guys are all about throwing v8’s into s chassis

oh and whoever said that the ecotec cant be compared to a ls1 is a fucktard, ecotec=one of the best engines ever designed, and will handle excess of over 500whp stock…

u guys are missing the point of why this whole import scene started

oh and dont even bother to ask me if i have driven a v8, i put a 350 in my mark3 supra back in 1999, with a blower made close to 450whp, id never do it again, we were board, i just ran and 12 flat on a stock 7m, blew the turbo, had a 350 sitting around out of a firehawk… so me a 17yo and 2 drunk newfies did it in a week on jackstands in a garage

i forgot that they dont rev past 6000rpm, bent a pushrod…fucking gay, never do it again

actually ur the noob… he is %100 correct, it is a hemi, just not a chrysler hemi

So much hostility in this thread.
Workmanship = Awesome
LS + S13 = Awesome. Even if it’s auto. It’s probably still faster than most cars on here.
Interior = Gross… Even in the GTO it came out of.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Hemi-engine

heres another one… gotta love the americans, let someone else come up with the design, then take it and say its theres

^^^
you put all that time into making an argument…your no different than the “fan boys”

you say redline is correct? that the LSx have “hemi” my god. i am done discussing the technicalities and mechanical’s of cars with a lot of you fools.

Until you have experience in the feild, and have ripped apart a million and one motors for various reasons. Keep you head in your ass, because it is much more usufel in there.

I grew up on american horsepower. So don;t you fuckin tell me shit about it. I am learning the jap crap now…in much more depth. You say your KA is a “Hemi” wrong. If it was a hemi i’m sure Nissan would say so. Wether it be technically a hemi or not…in reality it surely is fuckin not.

Read up…at a library, not the fucking internet. Educate yourself about the real fuckin Hemi’s. Quite a difference between majority of engine on the face of the earth compared to Chryslers’ Hemi.

ECOTEC (Emissions Control Optimisation TEChnology)

ecotec one of the best engines around? excuse me while i puke from laughing incredibley hard at your stupidity.

small blocks don’t rev past 6g’s? i doubt you did that swap. bent a push rod from 6 grand? boy oh boy. my small block peaks at 8g’s

fathers at 9g’s. average sbc at 7500.

:bsflag:

87s15lt1, just chill bro, not worth arguing with them.

I think I should stop posting mind boggling shit for some people and instead resort to posting sr20det swapped jdm tein coilover slammed super hyper mega tyte stretched drifto rides that ppl can locally appreciate and understand lol i kid i kid. So much hate.

Alot of the stuff people are arguing for/against is like 10 year old myths about v8s… like sheesh…

Naming something “hemi” is basically a Chrysler thing. My mom’s Acadia technically has VTEC, but I don’t go around calling it that, since GM refers to it as VVT.

I don’t even know that 240s existed until about 2 years ago, so it would have been difficult to have much of a hardon about putting a V8 into them at that point. I’ve been a V8 guy for pretty much my entire life, since my family has had multiple V8 cars (Iroc-Z, An S-10-SS with a V8 from a Z28, a Corvette, and a Trans Am). So, I don’t really give 2 shits about what ADAM did. It’s cool he did it, but the fact he did it doesn’t make him Jesus to me.

Also, most modern V8s can rev well above 6000rpm. A Z06 reds at 7100.

did i say thats where i bent a pushrod? did a say oops i touched 6 grand and it was fucked no, learn to read fag… just becasue your parents own something doesnt automatically give u some kind of awesome inherited technical skill u know that right?

go suck ahmed’s dick u fuckin clown

mind boggling ? buddy, u dont even know how to do a fucking tune up!!! mind boggling , holy fuck ,buddy ive forgotten more about cars then u will ever know… go hang out with mr 87s15omgfgmydaddyrevto9millionrpmredneckLT1

ecotec is a great engine , what cuz they dont make a fuckload of torque out of the box they suck? blah blah blah , and u say i dont know shit ? ease off the glue

and maybe if u homos would stop using the terms lt1 and ls1 interchangibly you guys would be so fucking far out to lunch

lt1 4-bolt main carbureted.

simple.

shut the fuck up

took the words RIGHT out of my friggin mouth!:stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, This is fucking hilarious.

Hector im with you on this one.

check your pm dude. what happened?

lol the emotions of fanboys…

STFU DUDE
NO YOU SHUTUP
EAT MY ASS
YOU SHUTUP GIRLY GIRL!
V8!!! ROAAAR
INLINE 4 MEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
#()@()#@#()

So anyways, I am looking forward to the next update of that guy’s car I’ll post it in here if anyone sane still appreciates.

In spite of what people say, I’m pretty sure nobody else here has driven a 240 with a gto swap. Whether auto or not, you’re the one driving it. So how good or bad the car is, is all based on how much YOU like it.
P.S. Awesome Craftsmanship

I’m sure many would rather have these AWESOME JDM TYTE silvia/180sx compilations right here:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/bluekps13/vinyl.jpg?t=1235860317

yeah cause the bass boat silvia is better…