How do i bring a car out of storage for 2 years?

Like what maintenance do i need to do other than oil change and new gas? Its getting tires and rims tomorrow. what else do i need?

check all fluids :dunno:

its a 5 speed… so do i have to check the trans fluid? i have no idea i never ket a car sit that long

no idea with a stick. I was thinking coolant, steering, and brake really

Some gaskets and seals can dry rot from sitting inactive for long periods. This isn’t such a big deal if it’s a valve cover gasket, it can be a pain in the ass if it’s a rear main seal or something. Make sure it’s not leaking anywhere.

Obviously the battery.

It runs now?

i’d say check the brakes on top of what else was mentioned. rotors and the such tend to rust etc. exhaust hangers and holes in the pipes maybe another thing to check.

when i bought my newest project. it had sat for 2 years… i changed brakes, rotors, oil, filter, air filter, plugs and i reconditioned the battery. wheels are next, they were brand new, but i think they might of warped b/c they sat so long. i would have put a fresh coat of wax on it too, but it needs bodywork/painted. i checked all the other fluids, and everything was fine. after i got everything done, i had it inspected and drove it a few times to work with no problems

its a ford jeremy…burn it and ul be golden!

leave the hunk of shit in storage FTW. Mustangs FTL.

burnouts, lots and lots of burnouts

Wouldn’t hurt to prime the oil pump.