how do i buy guns online?

No.

theres nothing in the penal law about accesory…

theres a couple charges for facilitation but you have to do something knowing the person youre helping is going to commit a crime. Selling a rifle to a person of poor moral character that you aren’t sure would pass at a store backround isn’t faciliatation. It doesn’t meet criteria for criminal liability. I’m sure there are charges for selling to someone who you know is a felon though I don’t know what they are.

prolly just criminal purchase.

I’d rather cover my ass than to sell to someone who doesn’t seem legit. We are in NY, remember. Not exactly pro-gun.

For selling to someone you know for sure is prohibited from possessing a firearm it goes against 1 8 USC § 922(d). It’s punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

So if that person is a: felon; drug user or addict; aliens who do not possess a green card or not admitted for permanent residence; subject to a restraining order; prior convictions for domestic assault; fugitive from justice; or dishonorably discharged from the military.

Drive to Virginia, buy guns for pennies on the dollar at a gun show, drive home. Yay!

^^^^ Illegal as well.

reading > you

Virginia borders new York.

Umm? No.

Steve, I don’t think he was serious lol.

I hope not lol.

He definitely was.

Virginia just bought Vermont ya dopes.

Try reading a newspaper.

Dave’s probably the last guy on shift that should own a gun, stop giving the kid advice.

:rofl