How do I v. computer

I have about 8 gigs of MP3’s on my computer. I want to move them to another computer. What’s the easiest way to accomplish this?

I have about 8 gigs of MP3’s on my computer. I want to move them to another computer. What’s the easiest/cheapest way to accomplish this?

Thumb drive

Setup a file share between the two?

Dammit…double post…my bad

Load to external hdd, put on other comp. If you are ever in the Amherst area I’ll loan you one…

if you have no idea what you are doing, just go to the store and buy a 4gb thumb drive. They are cheap. 2 runs of copy/paste and you are finished.

That seems like a good plan. Do I need to know anything before I buy one? (Me buying computer stuff is like sending my sister to the junkyard to pull a tranny.)

lol no need to know anything. just buy a thumb drive …plug in, pc should then recognize it and just copy paste into the drive

:tup:

Thumb drive is the way to go, unless you have an Ipod or a large MP3 player that you could load them onto then pull them off of.

I have a ex HD you can use … you live close if you want to work something out

Do the thumb drive, after owning one for a while I would hate to not have it.

OMG YOURE BACK!!!

make the current computer a webhost using apache and php (version 5 prefered). install websoftware to give you online FTP capabilities… connect from the other computer that you want the music to be on to the webhost computer and just click all the files :slight_smile:

or stream from one computer to the other live and use a live stream recording program.

Or just put them on a thumbdrive… and make a few passes at it…

hahaha

What you need to do is get yourself a datacenter some blade servers and a SAN…

Being that the OP seems to be a pig fucking redneck… I suggest hiring a band to tab out all the music and play it live acoustically (its probably already country anyway). If its disturbed, nickelback and other ass fucking terrible white trash music, just delete it and grow a better musical taste

If no one has mentioned it yet. Thumb Drive.

lol!

I hope that was meant to be sarcastic…