How do you deal with stress?

bang through the gears, box wit friends, take the meds

:lol: I can’t help ya. When I get to the point where I’m pushing myself like that I just force myself to finish jogging around the block.

For those of you that speak of no stress you are only fooling yourself, or you live in a closet. Remember this the next time you are behind the wheel of your car!!

I have a wife and 3 kids, I stress allot. Unfortunately I medicate allot also, sometimes its beer or liquor but for the most part its a nice big fatty.

So the guy who hides behind drugs is saying that we’re fooling ourselves?

There’s a reason why animals don’t stress: They don’t have the capacity to CHOOSE to.

nothing beats giving the car a nice hard run when I’m stressed out.

honestly though, I get stressed A LOT. I just try and relax… give myself some of “me” time, aways from family and friends.

Try and not stress for other people though (something I learned not long ago). You can’t please everyone and you life is your own, treat it as such. You are young… have fun and live it up :slight_smile:

[quote=“SVT3945,post:63,topic:35973"”]

for the most part its a nice big fatty.

[/quote]

:headbang::snky:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:64,topic:35973"”]

There’s a reason why animals don’t stress: They don’t have the capacity to CHOOSE to.

[/quote]

actually… I’ve heard about animals not adapting into new habitats (zoo’s for instance) because of stress lol :beer:

Hmm. Actually… The first time my parents watched my dog while I was on vacation, she didn’t eat for like 3 days… Maybe I’m wrong about the animal analogy? :eyebrow:

I’ll show you a few stress relieving “techniques” hit me up with a PM

^Don’t do it! He’s a cop!

Hmm i think you missed the point of what we well I atleast was saying. I certainly get stressed but its a matter of how you deal with it. Its like in one ear out the other more or less. Something happenes that induces stress i choose not to give in to the stress because it will add nothing positive to my situation then i disperse of it. Im telling you guys read on some buddhist philosophy its some great stuff.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:64,topic:35973"”]

[/quote]

I don’t think I’m hiding anything, besides I think it is wrong as well. I still think everyone stresses on some level, even animals.

[quote=“Rx3,post:58,topic:35973"”]

[/quote]

Rick is that your bike?

[quote=“Zong,post:72,topic:35973"”]

Rick is that your bike?

[/quote]

Yes. Why do you think I haven’t been autocrossing all summer? :wink:

nice bike… love the color scheme :tup: