wound up tigher than PSI's sister.

anyone else here really wound up and anxious a lot? sometimes i get so streesed over something i start to shake and get a stomach ache. other times i just punch shit.

Vhat can i dooooooooo?

ps: no Chris i dont want any coke.

Kramers got some drugs for ya eman.

smoke come chron dawg

Word. Smoke a fat ass blunt. Chill the fuck out. Does the trick my man. Srs

ROID RAGE ITT

no ive always been like this. when i was little and i use to order shit for my bike, i would get so anxious about when ups was coming that i wouls sit outside waiting. fucked man

Hmm

i call that excited i am the same way wen it was bike parts and now car parts!

Half the world is on meds for anxiety, maybe you should be too

More than half my man.

F all that noise. i dont even take IBUprofin when i should let alone xanex or something like that. lifting is the only thing that helps really but i really think i need more time for myself. like if i had the time i would totally have the motor apart on the vette. but not only do i not have time i dont have the room in my garage. fail x 2!!!

lol

Jerk off or have sex with your girlfriend… This was a serious reply.

Whenever im excited or edgy and I cum I feel calm again lol… Smoking weed would give you the same effect pretty much, but marijuana lowers natural test levels and being a bodybuilder I don’t think ya want that.

E, this is why you need to do track events during the summer on real tracks. I’m constantly stressed out over a ton of small shot, but track events manage to curb it all.

I also recommend playing Call of Duty.

Wrong that will just piss you off more haha

If this was meant to be a legit thread: I used to be on a lot of shit, from being in the hospital two months and other complications. I was on ritialin, zoloft, lunesta to help sleep, and hydrocodone for pain. It was so shitty, I would start flipping out and for no real reason. Anyways I found building models, and just driving around help quite a bit. Smoking marijuana also helped me, since starting that back up last year, I am off of everyone of those drugs.

i get the weed thing but its not happening. i think cossey may have something here. but takes a lot of time and money, two things i dont have. :frowning:

Well, first of all Cocaine (a stimulant) would be the wrong thing to take since that actually increases anxiety and paranoia. Right back at you: do you honestly use steroids? That will skew your personality and temper, but I’m sure you already knew that about anabolics :wink:

Try taking up a new hobby. Perhaps running, cycling, or something along those lines will help with your stress. The reason I started weight lifting was to blow off some steam, and for me it has worked wonders. I take zero drugs and still experience some mild to moderate anxiety on occasion, but I learned to control it without altering the serotonin levels in my brain. I also would suggest that you try researching some deep-breathing exercises, which helps to calm you down by restoring the natural balance of oxygen:co2 in the body.

regarding the deep breath exerciese, this helps when angry not when anxious.

and about steriods, u and the rest of america need to be schooled. do me a favor, watch the documentary “bigger, stronger, faster”. done and done.

That honestly depends on what you take, Testosterone is known to give an overall sense of well being which would actually HELP him.