SHW Group
5717 Legacy Drive
Suite 250
Plano, Texas 75024
MEP EIT

Design Schools

Aaron King
Cincinnati Insurance
Insurance Rep/Adjuster - everything from Workers comp to general liability to Auto
Work from home
HQ is in… you guessed it Cincinnati
You havent heard of them because they only handle commercial lines in NYS, but do handle commercial and personal lines insurance in other states and are growing fairly rapidly.

Yeah…I was actually the mobile wireless helpdesk champ for a bit but refused to do do all the gay reporting since we had no paying partners at the time. LOL

Could you ask Brad or Fred (if hes still there) what they can do to get ATT off my back. They are trying to dick me on a blackberry I have on an indirect dealer plan via Ingram Micro. Long story short I flipped my sim card into a new phone and didn’t use internet at all. They somehow are trying to bill me for MANY megabytes of overage I simply didn’t use. The bill is up to about $600 and they havn’t shut it off despite me telling them after 3 fruitless calls to dispute that I refuse to pay and to cut it off. Perhaps he has a contact with pull because I do owe them for a few months of service but I won’t pay the $500+ of data transfer I didn’t use. F-Them. :banghead:

Hope they have somethin for me cause I hate to not pay what I truely owe…thanks man.

Oh and call Aaron Sunshine “squiggles” for me. HEHE

one of my resellers actually sold someone a bb sometime in december, and actually called me this week because they didnt want their data plan anymore and wanted to know how to take it off.

i lol’d.

Yeah, I used to be friends with his son, we used to have parties at their house and the dad would come get drunk with us, he seems like a good guy.

From what his son said the dad was just a corrections officer or something, I always wondered how he afforded that extravagent house. thanks for shedding some light lol

Thomas Maniaci
Company: Duke University Health Systems
Title: IT Analyst/Systems Administrator for Ambulatory Electronic Medical Records

Currently Unemployed
ISO IT position (internship)

Aaaand…

Project Manager, Membrane Systems, Praxair. :pimp:

I’ve been filling in for the manager of a product line I do the control systems for. He’s out on disability for a couple months. I guess I’m not fucking it up too badly because they decided to make it permanent.

Oh, and I still get to be the advanced control systems engineer for VPSA’s and membranes. Yay. Two full time jobs. “No problem boss!”

I better get some extra coin out of this deal. :squint: Either way I like being busy (which I sure as fuck am now) and it’s a great career move. :headbang:

congrats sir.

almost three years to the day (by post date).

:tup:

better have tripled your pay since '06.

:beer:

Ha. Been going up, but I dunno about triple.

Good. So you’re buying the beers tomorrow?

Update…

Mike Marshall
Product Support Engineer
Ethox International (A Moog Medical company)

I am the product support engineer for all contract manufactured devices for the 2 largest customers of the company. Basically anything the customer’s want to change, or have issues with product currently being manufactured I am the primary contact.

I am also the Primary (and only other than my boss) Engineer for the non-disposable Medical Device portion of the company which is just starting up. Brand new product line and device type for this company; who’s primary focus has been on disposable medical goods. They are now getting into actual hardware instead of just the disposables.

After I find out if this gets me more than some great experience and a pat on the back. Should know around the end of the month.

LOL, Junior Vice President, Financial Systems to Vice President, Financial Systems got me some whiteout on my business cards and a whopping $1030.77 merit increase this year. :roflpicard:

lol yeah I’m expecting the usual more work for the same pay, but it’s still a good opportunity. Who knows, maybe they’ll put me in a different pay grade so I get more than the token raise everyone else is getting thanks to the shitty economy and record profits.

Wut?

at least you guys got raises this year…

I’m just happy to have job security.