How do you like your steak cooked?

Then why did you vote?

View Poll Results: How do you like your steak cooked?
Well Carbonfiberhooded, paulysplitx
Med 98kbcobra, A.J., Anonymity, Boomin99GT, cougarspeed, Dr.Stevil, Eazy716, evolve, FuzzyFish, Griff, Itagaki, JayS, Johnnyv412, Just Karter, justa4door, lx50, MaximaSE98, mcdamien55, nappy1380, Nikuk, Onyx Z32, originalsin, psphinx81, PureXTC, RLB, ShiftDead, SkunkApe, slasky, StairSRT4, suzukiriderman, ultradriver10000
Rare 87conquestTSi, 92slowcivic, Avatar, Bigairskier1580, boardjnky4, brendansi, brent_strong, dawn, dmoffitt, dozr, Jam, JCuz, JDMjunkie, Johnnylude, lsvtechatch, Motocrossx23, MPD47, mvirdone, Paulo, RobHimself, Silver, Smaefer, spanky, The_Russian, Treads4Heads
Newman style Clean Baldy, ILLRACEU, newman

Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.

hmmm… this is really the best poll ever as far s i am concerned. I personally prefer my meat less cooked than most. love raw fish etc… but as far as the bbq’s i typically COOK everything. I guess that I may just have to put a pan of medium to medium rare steaks out, and if you want more well, it can go back on the grill!!

warmed on a side. i like it to taste like unleashing my primal inner man.

HOT OFF THE MOTHERFUCKING COW

I prefer happy cows.

+876554

i agree…very tasty

just cooked and ate a .8 LB ribeye medium rare with all the side dishes… :pimp: soooo full :bloated:

Now why would I want a medium rare tube steak?

I like MED-RARE, but depending on if I’m eating out, and where, I’ll usually tell them to make it medium well, and it comes perfectly medium rare lol.