How does one measure wealth

I meaure wealth by how happy you are with the life YOU’RE living…

[quote=“LXTASY,post:21,topic:32801"”]

I meaure wealth by how happy you are with the life YOU’RE living…

[/quote]

I was getting at on first looks I guage a person on their car,First impression is what we all get one shot at it.A car can say alot about a person

My car screams “my dad is rich”

a place to live can say that much more, as well as how a person dresses, haircut, etc…

[quote=“K Cuv,post:20,topic:32801"”]

thats what i thought - i bet he means mid hundreds…150ish…never know though.

[/quote]

rskrause: “the price of the 5 series was ~10% of my annual income at the time”

:tspry:

[quote=“66impalass,post:25,topic:32801"”]

a place to live can say that much more, as well as how a person dresses, haircut, etc…

[/quote]

LOL, thats funny

mid like 500k ish yes… ballers ballers

just because people dont post doesnt mean they are not on the board… :bloated:

edit: and no i’m not blowing up anyones spot :snky:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:27,topic:32801"”]

LOL, thats funny

[/quote]

real clean fresh jeans and an all white shirt?

i have the most money i have had in my life right now and i am not the happiest i have ever been in my life (not saying im unhappy by any means!)

moneys is one of many things needed to be happy in the equation known as life

You can’t measure ones wealth thru their belonging and that alone.

There are many people living in nice homes/driving nice cars/wearing “nice” clothes, who are living WELL beyond their means and are actually quite broke.

[quote=“Chuck,post:23,topic:32801"”]

I was getting at on first looks I guage a person on their car,First impression is what we all get one shot at it.A car can say alot about a person

[/quote]

Yeah, a few things:

1. I financed it, and have debt…but can fool people into thinking I’m “wealthy”
  2. I’m truely financially stable and paid cash.
  3. Parents covered it…I can’t support myself.

I drive a Taurus SHO and a fox body Mustang…doesn’t really scream BALLER status. But at 24 I bought my house and have covered my own bills since I was 18…I have a feeling of wealth based on what I’ve accomplished in my life given the cards I’ve been dealt.

its all about the size of the e-cock.

the more internet respect, the more wealth.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:32,topic:32801"”]

Yeah, a few things:

1. I financed it, and have debt…but can fool people into thinking I’m “wealthy”
  2. I’m truely financially stable and paid cash.
  3. Parents covered it…I can’t support myself.

I drive a Taurus SHO and a fox body Mustang…doesn’t really scream BALLER status. But at 24 I bought my house and have covered my own bills since I was 18…I have a feeling of wealth based on what I’ve accomplished in my life given the cards I’ve been dealt.

[/quote]

agreeed… not to mention the whole lease vs bought thing… lots of people dont own the possessions that they drive. not to mention living at home with parents makes things SO much easier…

Although i dont live at home, I was blessed with parents that got me to where I am today. However the bike and cars have all been out of my pocket

measured in burnout miles.

[quote=“newman,post:35,topic:32801"”]

measured in burnout miles.

[/quote]

win

nyspeed baller != baller

99% of nyspeeders with 20k+ cars live at home with mommy and daddy

I always kinda measured wealth by family and friends.

material shit doesnt matter in the end,

The question wasn’t, “How do I measure how happy I am”. It was about measuring wealth.

To put it another way, when Forbes puts out their 100 richest people list, I doubt they’re going around asking how many friends those people have, or how happy they are on the inside. :roll2:

“Black people can get rich, but they can’t get wealthy. If Bill Gates woke up one day with Opera’s money he’d jump out a fucking window!”

~Chris Rock