Rate your life 1-10

Saw this on another forum

1 being the worst and 10 being the greatest

I would say ( hopefully without jinxing myself ) that my life would rate a 7-8

I say this knowing I have good health, family, cars ect… of course there is always room for advancement

What do you rate your life right now??

And remember that we have all had our highs and lows…it happens.

3… just moved to a new town… jobless at the moment… old friends have turned into douchebags…girls in this town are fat and ugly…

but I still have my car! woooooo

10 with having MY GREAT WIFE & two daughters!

1. I need to get more pussy, other than that it’s great. Family’s all good, car’s gettin a ton of mods, school is great and I love my job

Wow nicely put…NOT…If you want to get to a 7.5 start with cutting that word out of your vocabulary :doh:

8, only reason not a 10 is b/c I work to damn hard. Work FT and FT student and father stress’n me the fuck out!

10:
I love my family
Finally, making more $ than I know what to do with.
Still don’t own a car, Which is fine by me.
I love my job
relationships come and go. to young to settle down anyway.
seen 30+ states.
Also i have a big member

I’d say mine is an 8 right now. I have my health, my finacial status is a lot better than I originally thought, I have a shit load of friends and a very active social life, I’m in the middle of an interview process for a promotion where I have a very good shot of getting it.

If I do I’ll be getting more money and working about 600-700 hours less a year. My schedule is basically working 5 on and then off for 5 or 6 days. It repeats that for 12 weeks then I have 3 weeks off strait every 12 weeks. So I’ll have a ton of time to travel and do my own thing.

I’m my own boss in life and don’t have to answer to or for anyone.

Everything is pretty good. The only thing missing is a good woman. I suppose it’s partially because of my standards, at least that’s what I’ve been told, but I that’s not something I can change.

We will see how much better tomorrow when I hear from my home loan guy.

1. Despite losing my job yesterday and other things going on in my personal life- I still have the people who care and all the things I need to make me happy. (A Soccer ball, Good Health, a Great Man, and a Beautiful Smile that I’m not afraid to show off)

:emo:

Jennnnnn…my score went down …ummmm YOU missy didn’t answer. :cool: :tear:

6.5- based on the fact that i havent met my goals yet, that i wanted to meet at this age. i have alot of cool things but i work too much/hard. i’m not where i want to be money-wise but at the same time, i love my job. everything else is hopefully going to fall into place. atleast i have alot of friends and famlily that care about me.

lol @ shaggy

It definitely could be a LOT worse.

I could reach 9 or even 9.5 if I lived somewhere that it very rarely got below 45 degrees, no salt on the road and had everything in place that I have now.

It would only be a 10 if I was already retired & still young enough to enjoy it and had the goals for attainment of 9/9.5 locked up.

So, yeah, it’s OK. Even though I bitch about the “big issues”, the “life stuff” is still OK.

I’m going to say 9. I have a wonderful girl, and we’re really happy. I have great friends and a really fun social life. I’m really, really happy with my job: I’m doing something I’m really good at and having a lot of fun with it, making good $, and not working too many hours. I’m living in CA. I have 3 great vehicles that are really awesome in their own ways ('02 Z06, '06 IS250, '86 4Runner). The only thing that is missing right now is owning my own home. Of course, that’s a huge challenge in CA. But if things keep going according to plan I should be getting into the housing market early next year.

-TJ

I love life, I have great friends and an even better family. There is nothing bad right now in my life.

7 or so. I have great friends that would help out with anything i needed as well as different groups of them. I landed what could be a great job opportunity and my dad is looking at a business right now. As far as i know my familly is in good health. Car situtation is drab. I am getting into the best shape of my life right now as well and healthy(er). So all in all i guess it is pretty good but i worry to much for one and having a girl would be nice as well but to much drama + it is summer, bwahahahahaahaha

1. im alive but my job sucks, i get no pussy like i used to, i got like 50 female best friends and it makes me sick,half my boys are back stabbers, my cars are having every issue under the sun… other than that i’m happy cause i enjoy the simple things in life like taking a nice shit, walking outside and seeing downtown skyline, twinkies, bologna sandwiches…etc…

6.5 work too much… i have great friends all over the states and they are all awesome. if i could find a great girl that puts out i would be around 7.5 and if i got the money i make with only working 40hrs a week i would be at a 8.5 and possibly higher