How does one measure wealth

burnout miles

[quote=“Nikuk,post:77,topic:32801"”]

60k now is :tif:, even in WNY

[/quote]

That is most certainly not true. If you can’t live comfortable in WNY on that salary, you have a problem.

All i know is starting in 2 weeks ill be making 50k a year with full benefits at 19. thats pretty damn good for being my age.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:83,topic:32801"”]

All i know is starting in 2 weeks ill be making 50k a year with full benefits at 19. thats pretty damn good for being my age.

[/quote]

Make sure you go out and buy a nice car right away, we need to think you are cool. :bloated:

X…

P.S. Get some mods for it too

[quote=“newman,post:81,topic:32801"”]

burnout miles

[/quote]

/thread

[quote=“91MR2,post:82,topic:32801"”]

That is most certainly not true. If you can’t live comfortable in WNY on that salary, you have a problem.

[/quote]

there is far more to life then living comfortably now :tspry:

[quote=“The_Russian,post:83,topic:32801"”]

[/quote]

Want to hook me up? I would be more than happy at that kind of pay!! hell, i am doing ok at $14k/year right now.

theblue is right- the “new” Wealth is time.

I love my job / situation - my time is MINE, I work when I want to, how I want to, where I want to, on what I want to - and sure I make a LOT less than I could be, were I to do this kind of work for another company, but my time is worth a lot more to me than the money is - so long as I have enough to do the things I want to.