How easy is it/Restraining order?????

I looked for it but he took it down…that and i guess maybe 3 people and myself had reported user abuse so maybe that’s why… I dunno…

dude that knows him sent me the actual text from the page…and a message the psycho sent to this guy about me too…or it was another post on his page…well whatever here it is…

Think this’ll do ? [along with texts etc]

well hey, i havent seen or talked to this girl since last wednesday. Told me she wanted space. Just found out the truth cause she still wont answer my questions and deleted me from her profile. We were only together for 2 weeks…better to know now than 3 months from now right? Truth be told…she started school last Monday at the Art inst. in Pitt. met a guy there and kicked me to the curb. So, if your feelin pissed. wanna prank someone, or just downright fellin evil. HERES HER NUMBER…THE CELL 412-XXX-XXXX…BLOW IT UP WITH TEXTS… her mommy pays for it and will be pissed…FEELIN EVEN MORE EVIL…HERES THE HOUSE NUMBER TOO…412XXX-XXXX…LIKE I SAID…DONT FUCK WITH IRISH MAFIA…

and what he sent to dude:

just teachin the bitch a lesson on behalf of all the guys out there

read the other post “you tell me” it explains it all dude…i am good just sick of the shit…and alot of people on myspace agree and some dont…doesnt change the fact that i am still cool with real people…one of them being you…

[font=verdana][size=2]fuck her…if i ever see her out i’ll spit in her face…Boston beat down…you remember talking to me when i was with her…i was sooo happy…even you said i was in love …
oh well…move on to the next whore right?
[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2][/size][/font]