how fast have you gotten your car?

165 in my dodge stealth tt slipping clutch and all cant wait to get it fixed and find out what she really can do

135 on a 30 year old suspension. Was not smart.

Fastest I’ve ever been was Northbound on the Yoko-Yoko just south of Yokohama in my friends R32 with a laundry list of mods, tuned by Midori. (Me driving, him - not in the car) Speedo read just under 305kph. I dout I was actually going that fast though (no GPS to conferm), the car dynoed around 520hp at the wheels and with the functional track oriented, (read: actual downforce) body kit there probably wasn’t enough power to hit ~189mph. My guess is around 170mph.

Oh, anyone ever see the Top Gear episode where they proved if you go over ~150mph speed trap cameras can’t capture the car? Well they were right!

(can’t wait to here the flames from this one :shrug: )

haha fastest ive gone??
110 in a 97 ford taurus haha

yeah its pretty pathetic i know =)

Those things aren’t even stable past 90. At least my moms anyway.

137mph down coomer rd. damn rev limiter i still had more power

haha yeah i know it wasnt stable past 90… couldnt tell if it was the road or the car… so i pushed it to the floor and just went haha. now… that would be cool if say it was a shelby with a 428 or something along those lines

This was at a little over 120 Max’s out at 130, not much at the top end, it’s not designed to do that. But it gets there awfully quick.

http://wetzelsracing.com/images/blur.jpg

one million miles an hour in a k car. :slight_smile:

i dunno, whole way around and back past 5, whatever that is. close to 5500 in 5th.

Brian

just fixed my idle on the honda, took it up to 115 tonight, suspension is way too stiff i was bouncing all over the place…

8 turbos? :slight_smile:

i have hit 130 in my jetta…

and this picture is from last winter…But it was wet out and sorta slushy so i realized how dumb i was being and slowed down

http://www.justinfaso.com/mikemike/100mph.jpg:hay:

yet you take a pic of it …sweet dude!

yup, two per cylinder and one flux capacitor. :slight_smile:

actually one stock turbo with a .63 hotside. :slight_smile:

Brian

haha actually my bud was riding along on the way to the skatepark…and he took a pic…think it was with a 5d

I’d honestly KILL for a Spirit R/T.

1986 Cavalier “105”(est)
2002 Taurus “112”
1988 200SX “125”
1997 328i 130 gps confirmed

I hit 110 in my saturn a couple months ago. I was WOT for almost 3 miles and that was all it had in it.

Those things aren’t even stable past 90. At least my moms anyway.

I call BS

i am getting one in a few weeks. not the original motor though. its a 2.5L 8v. might toss a 2.4L into it.

Brian

“172” in a porsche (by speedometer)

worst idea ever. the car was topped out.

never again. i have it on tape somewhere in my house. not a good look.