how fast have you gotten your car?

God that thing is hawt :tup:

I got to 65.

My truck hits the governor at 86…I need to change that

141+, two years ago. if im able to get a clean pass off this year, im hoping for over 150 on easy boost. but again, that depends on if im aloud down the track and how the car behaves. we’ll see. if i keep the car in the long run, ill cage it. id be interested in seeing my setup (turbo/engine) in chokos car. that would reallly do some damage. if the heads stayed down, i wouldn’t doubt 160s

If i put your setup in my current setup/body/weight… i would…

Max boost off the line, and flip over backwards with a 60" still in the low 1.3’s but on my roof. :lol:

Im worried about launching it now with this setup with out a wheelie bar or limiters. ill add them after i scare my self enough.

Extremely impressive.
I really wanna see this out in the summer.

125 3 years ago in my 92 accord. Miss that car

115 in my ZX2

turbo’s car scoots pretty well… did you buy gears yet? yea, id love to see your power on chokos launch/chassis/etc etc… I’m glad you didnt through an auto in your car though bill

Good friend Nick M from Kanzen Performance hit 240 kph (150 MPH) on the Tomei Exp. Went through a speed trap too FTW. Banned for 3 months.

The car - BNR34 with Mine’s Stage 2 Engine

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/FEASTEXPORTER/Mines%20Shop%20Visit/IMGP0026.jpg

You can always hire me as your driver for free :wink: I do have my IHRA license so i’m plenty qualified and have 8 years of ‘real’ drag racing experience

A certified 142 in a very stolen crown vic west seneca cruiser. :headbang:

:bsflag: japan pd don’t pursue anything over 180k, they know they can’t catch you :lol:

I’m glad you get your info from Fast and Furious 3

I’m glad you can detect sarcasm

I just admitted to watching that terrible movie. My sarcasm was implied too.

touche.

tokyo drift was not a terrible movie it was amazing but its fake as hell lol

god i bet you suck to be around.

i was kidding but i love drifting its so fun

I think i was driving next to you lol