how fast have you gotten your car?

Hawk HPS pads are great.

bike speedos are ALWAYS WAYYYY off… my 636 would read 189… gps would let me know that it was truly only 159.9… which was more than fast enough for me, the 10r has a speedohealer, but still gps reads much lower than the speedo at top speed… ~168.7 mph… now the gsxr on the other hand is geared taller, i bet it hits close to 190 on the gps

I never looked at the speedo waited for the shift light in 5th to come on and then went and looked up what my top speed would be with tire size gearing and what not. And that came out to 169mph so i wouldnt mind doin a run with a gps to see how far off it is.

that musta been one hell of a fountain and some pretty calm waters.

I’m aware of this…at least it’ll get there faster :smiley:

There are options, ya know? It’s expensive, but there’s an available 6-speed for it. PRD offers it.

If I spend $18,000+, it’ll be a down payment on a house!

Hawk HPS pads are great.

You aint shittin! I’ve had the Hawk pads on my car (with the addition of bigger rotors) and my car brakes REAL fast. I can peel 80mph down to 30 in a second (not really but, fast)

Its not that fast.I go 95 on the thruway quite often,cruising the entire 990.Its quite safe if you do it at the right time.Early morning before traffic gets heavy.Your just a pussy

if you cant register your speedo in like 1/10 of a second you’re mentally slow. plus you should know your gearing vs revs vs sound vs speed

hit 110 in my beater last night

Word there! I’ve been up to 83 in a small (24’) footer. Talk about scary.

im thinking more or less the people that are taking pictures of them. if it takes you 1/10 of a second to whip out your cell phone or other photo capturing device, aim it, and snap a picture, then damn you’re good!

turbols1s 1/4 mile trap speed exceeds a lot of peoples top speed :lol:

What is it?!

140 somthing

i went 130+ on the test drive of my ss

145mph on donuts…man that sh!t was crazy.

Was that car as your avatar really yours?^^^

word it will be out this year too. BAllR