how fast have you gotten your car?

205 fps

i did 147… in the 1/4 mile…

probably close to 140 at Beaver Run. and 189 indicated which transposes to 172 GPS’ed…

in my mustang… i dunno 130ish… in my malibu 107… i hate going fast in cars… dont feel “at home”

135 in the crx

66mph on the 990…yeah, I know I’m badass.

140 mph in my 98 accord

yeah, i love when people ask you how fast your car is, but they dont want to know acceleration… “how fast does it go?”

You mean you guys don’t obey the speed limit? That’s illegal. You could really get in trouble.

I got so bored driving through hours of flat farmland in Minnesota that I found myself going faster and faster until I hit fuel cut in a Hyundai Accent. :sword: Those cars are not meant for triple digit speeds. :ohnoes: 120 in the Jetta, but it felt nice and planted. I’ve seen low triple digits on 2 wheels a few times.

155-160ish in the GTO. It was still accellerating hard when my brain kicked in and shut it down.

Around 137 in my Z34. I think it probably took me 15 minutes to get there though. lol

135 in my old Toreass, brain said no more.

I don’t really know. the speedometer in the mustang only goes to 85, So officer there is no way I was going over 85.

175+ in the 951, still hadnt topped out 5th. Shooting for 200+ now.

253.91 mph in my slightly modded Veyron.

this thread is kinda dumb. without a pic of a GPS max speed counter.

600 mph. In a 767 somewhere over California.

:picard:

I got my car a couple minutes after buying it… I’d say thats pretty fast.

137 in my 93 bonnie with no frame rails

140 ish with my Buick

and 153 in my moms turblow volvo :slight_smile:

3 x 10^8 meters per second