how fast have you gotten your car?

I actually think that his car looks pretty damn good. (Well as good as they can look.) I mean I wouldn’t be talking shit, no matter what car I owned.

On a side note: The only cars girls think are cute or sexy are girl’s cars. Owning one is like being a guy cheerleader and claiming you do it because your a pimp or get vagina out of it. :gay:

I always sort of hated guys that drive chick cars…unless it was due to the fact that it was a great deal.

Cobalt you just said you have no respect for ANY FWD car yet you’re swinging from 1BADGPGT’s nuts saying that you’d own the car he has. Wow you suck. STFU.

especially automatic eclipses. all the girls that commented about my car said “what is it?. i really like the color…wanna fuck?” it happens all the time.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22

im really not talking shit. i just dont like 4cyl FWD cars.
FWD < my car< faster RWD cars…

your car sucks, end of story

your car < tricycle with streamers < FWD cars < fast fwd cars < faster RWD cars < rocket ships

You play to much Grand theft auto!

QFF(quoted for funny)

i have a 4 cyl FWD biased car, lets go

uh no. you have AWD. thats kinda different

the color makes it look like a matchbox car

ahahahahahaha

Until the dare van chases you out of the middleschool parking lot or dateline shows up at your house.

why do you have a random honda that’s not yours in your signature? JW

wow. stealing our hate? thats effed up. my fbody loves hondas btw. One time i even let a honda guy inside it. he pretended he was boating. i lol’d.

(post is incoherent on purpose)

no i was saying hondas are less than faster rwd cars, i wasnt hatin at all

kuz its hot lol. I love ef 4 doors. no pics of my car till after its painted

dude, funny story. things were getting a little intimate between my gf and i if you know what i mean… so she goes to the bathroom real quick and i jump in bed. she walks out and into my room and goes ugh gross. and im like what. and she’s like i just lost any desire to do it right now, im serious. and im liek WTF WHY!!!

well, see… i had made that last post and left your ugly face uglying up my computer monitor. she saw it and almost instantly went dry.

but we still did it

oh man i cant believe i just posted that. but it really honestly did happen.

lol a jam… only cuz its probably true… :lol:

OMG LOLOLOL :needpic: