how fast have you gotten your car?

:tup:

no he doesn’t. this kid rules.

i want to be his friend long time!

Fucking hippies you have no same in anything that matters FUCK

go back to washing your white T’s nobody cares what you think

You just wish you had thought of the white tee like i did how do u think i paid for the hatch and the jeep yea thats right not buying shirts there it is my secret is out LOL

So because you run an adopt a cat business with your 80sZ (which BTw someone was selling a red ttop version of one of these on craigslist like all winter for 270$ so they have about as much prestige as geo metro)
dosent mean you get more pussy then anyone, infact if it wasnt for a 35 yr old drunk asian chick you’d still be a virgin

hahah ask any chick, ANY CHICK, they will never say that car is sexy.
I drive a RWD v8 car, and I will say most girls think honda hatches , crx’s and Egs are “cute”.
You fail dude pics of you with a chick holding a sign saying she had sex with you or Ban.
Trust me Few chicks if you ever got pussy would want that kind of E embareassment.

you wanted to use your car to get pussy, so you bought a 198X hideous POS, that no girl has probably ever heard of? good one…

if you wanna talk about getting pussy, cut your hair, and get rid of that pube stash…

and seriously, learn shit about cars before fucking saying you dont respect FWD cars…then you change your story to say you dont like FWD 4 cyl cars after the dude with the GTP calls you out on admitting you dont have shit on his car…

That is one ugly 80s box. And usually I’m a fan of such cars.

Oh for fucks sake. You are the true definition of suck. SHUT THE FUCK UP

keep it going this shit is hilarious.

I know the irony is killing me; A ricer hating on other ricers.

hits kids got nothing to say, weve destroyed him

i respect your car. i just dont respect 4 cyl FWD cars. and i get more pussy than you ever will. because i dont have a rice burner.

Whhhaat, you typed,

i have no respect for any FWD car. sorry. they should be used only when you cant drive real cars…

“…for ANY FWD CAR.” I dont see any mention of “only 4cyl. FWD cars.”

Ahh well, consider the source I guess.

wow this is still going on? someone take out their honda and go shut him up, its supposed to be nice this weekend :smiley:

i do respect your car more than i do other fwd cars. i would own the kind of car you have.

lets hang out this weekend???

Sounds like he is trying to kiss ass

QFT

soyou mean to tell me youre so inbred with white trash dna your beard just grows in all trashy like that?

kid, i drive an automatic, drop-top eclipse…im pretty sure even tho my car sucks…it drops more pants than that monstrosity of a POS you drive. And i have a gf. So i drive around…dropping panties…and i dont even need to.

You on the other hand…

need to shave.

Btw, here’s some links to help you on your quest to being a pussy-magnet.

http://www.catadoptionteam.org/cat/adoption/team/C14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moustache

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=popped+collar

Btw, my gf just saw this thread from behind me and laughed when i showed her your car. OWNED!

You… /fail.

AWSOME ^^^