how fast have you gotten your car?

i got my gassaver to 106mph on speedometer but on gps only 110mph on trip to florida

Can we start a new fight? this kid and his ugly blue car bore me.

I think this picture is better

lmao is that from his myspace?..link?

its from one of the Zboards

thats the ugliest mother fucker i have seen in a while.

We can call him dirty sanchez. :lolham:

i respect your car. i just dont respect 4 cyl FWD cars. and i get more pussy than you ever will. because i dont have a rice burner.

this line never won any online arguments FYI. its a scientific fact. you fail.

/ban.

:lol:

Z31’s are one of the worst looking cars in existance. So fitting that someone as ugly and poor as you has one.

keep digging lol

lol, is that a popped collar, teenage mustache and fuzzy goatee? i dont think that face has seen a real vagina before to be honest with you…

i cant get over how fuckin sweet that car is

about the only thing i like on this car is the color

HEY! WHIPE YOU’RE MOMS VAG HAIRS OFF YOUR FACE AND PUT YOUR FUCKING COLLAR DOWN

that picture was a joke. i dont pop my collar.

Joke or not you still suck

its alright man…you can hate my 4banger with its little turbo…the sad thing is…it has more class than your car…Have fun owning that piece of shit and Owning F bodies and shit…your car looks like a fucking time capsule

My stock daily driver would keep up with you and it is FWD. My summer FWD would absolutely rape you. I have to admit that I am a muscle car guy at heart; which are all RWD. However, just because you drive a RWD car doesn’t automatically include you in the v8 RWD Honda hating club. You are missing a few cylinders and you car is from the wrong country. I do like Zs, especially 80s versions, but I would consider them closer to a Honda than a mustang, camaro, etc.

just going on that statement alone. seems you are a bit insecure about the use of a certain extremity between your legs and you do alot of :cjerk: with all your cool “rice burner” hating buddies.

The only pussy you will ever get is cuddling with your cat, on the couch, in your moms basement in front of the t.v. till you are 100 yrs old.

Owning a rwd 6 cyl car does not make you a muscle head. :rubicant: