how fast have you gotten your car?

actually if its the kid im thinkin of its spoer clean. and i hope its not him kuz im friends with the kid im thinkin of and hes not like this at all in real life

i am making about 300 ft lbs of torque. and i wasnt making any assumptions about your z. i just said it is confusing. i seen the fascia and the placard. but then i seen your username. thats why i am confused. im not that dave.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=52762675&albumID=0&imageID=2838989

i am probably in the high 13’s. i have no respect for any FWD car. sorry. they should be used only when you cant drive real cars…

it wouldnt let me post a picture of my car. oh well. search my name youll find it. it is VERY clean.

IL

Mods:
short ram CAI
2.5" stainless steel turbo back to…nothing… just a chrome tip it sounds all growly and such
Custom Blue metallic paint
Toyo Proxies (on front)
Bridgetrone Turanzas (on back where else?)
Sony Xplod HU
MTX 6.5" speakers
I did have 2 infinity 12" subs and a old ass jensen amp but it shloshed around too much under drifting so i ditched it oh well

Soon to come:
FMIC w/BOV
GReddy profec boost controller
Racing seats of some kind (corbeau?)
Stronger Clutch

im currently attending NCCC (whoohoo…) off to UB afterwards

thats old. i have new rims, EBC and exhaust. im not going to NCCC anymore

You sir, are a complete idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about. I can’t wait till you get raped by a ton of FWD “fake” civics. You should just stfu and gtfo.

sweet, so you have 18" gravity cast rims and a EBC with stock turbos, stock fuel, stock management…

no i have 17" tenzo poke 10’s and i am buying a new T3. i dont need to change my injectors until i push more than 14 psi. i am at 10 psi on the stock T25.

t3 what. Ten psi on a small turbo and ten psi on a bigger turbo are two different things. Stop modding your car by reading web forums. i am safely going to sat the hillbillies in burt picked on you a lot your whole life. I would even say you possibly were molested by someone who owned a Honda. Maybe your father :gotme:

O really. what about AWD son. your car is a piece of shit and guarnteed its not in the thirteens with those mods. i prolly have 1/2 the money into my car as yours. and ill still rape you like a redheaded stepchild.:sario:

this kid is good for all of us. hes stopped the fighting between the honda and american guys, we can now all focus our attention on tearing him a new asshole…together…and thats what really matters

wow and i gave this guy the benefit of the doubt that he atleast had a z32… a z31 with intake/exhaust/boost controller? yikes

http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=122370

haha, apparently nobody there likes you either.

or here:

http://www.zccr.net/main/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=cobalt300z

his car:

http://a935.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01196/43/95/1196135934_l.jpg

haha noone responds to his posts

300 fp’s is a wild ride in a 3300 chassis

1988 Nissan 300zx Turbo 5spd
2.5"stainless
CAI
Boost controller@10psi
17 " Tenzo Poke 10 that need rubber

" what is the difference between a porcupine and a 300zxtt?"

“the pricks on the inside”

ITS A BMW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THE JOKE GOES WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BMW AND A PORCUPINE WITH A BMW THE PRICK IS ON THE INSIDE

FUCK OFF GOD YOU SUCK SO BAD

hahaha, hes got the 10 pound ball joke all wrong

“hello is this a golf course? it is? do you have 10 pound balls? you dont? then how do you WALK!! hahahahaha”

Aqua teen hunger force quote for ne fans out there.

how about an AWD car? shit my car weighs 3600lbs with me in it…ill bet you if we ran from a dig i would embarrass the shit outta your siqqqqqqqqqq Z…its all stock except for an intake…and for your information a civic with about 200whp would most likely RAAAAAAAAAAPE your car…power to weight ratio dood…just give up with life, you clearly are a load that shoulda been swallowed

ive gottin my car over 120 cause the needle was baried and my gauge only goes up to 120.

i am probably in the high 13’s. i have no respect for any FWD car. sorry. they should be used only when you cant drive real cars…

Wow…is that so…now I know how you feel.
At least you “seemed” like you had some respect for a FWD drive car when you asked,

hey badgpgpt what do you have under your hood? maybe we can line it up. lol

I told you, and you said,

oh man. i cant touch that. lol im still at low 14’s to high 13’s