how fast have you gotten your car?

i’m really glad this guy being flamed has a Z31…because otherwise i’d either have to:

A - stick up for a Z32 brother (which is doomed to fail when i look at what i’d be defending)

or…

B - just sit back, and absorb the abuse :frowning:

Z32 > Z31, so flame away…

It would be pretty funny if this kid had REAL DEAL’s old stock turbo(s) 300zx, and Pwnd all of you. :lol:

X…

btw Z31T > Z32 NA…its faster

you have a confusing z you have a TT fascia and the placard on the plenum but your name is 90na300zx. its one confused child

honestly, if you committed suicide, no one would miss you.

i love you dex

my names dave and i have a clean 88 turbo?

HI dave! log off

heard of this honda guys?

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/demotivational-posters-torque.jpg

Did we forget what the thread title is. We should just start a new thread and call it the official bash cobalt300z thread.

we can do that.

can you car do that?? :gotme:

your z can’t do that either.

i wasn’t kidding when i said you should commit suicide. maybe get aids or cancer or something?

Real Deal still has his 300zx. Or at least that’s what he told a couple of us up at mighty before the snow started to fly.

can you z do this?no nor can it make it down the track in less then 14 seconds

LOL at Poopra’s comment about REAL DEAL’s Z…“stock turbos” …good one… :wink:

do a little homework about me before you make assumptions about me. bought the car, it was na, the title will still say it’s na…but it’s far from na. i’m planning on owning more than 1 car/setup in my lifetime…and do not plan on changing my username every time that happens…deal with it.

i think the confused one here is you…and this confusion is clearly shown in the majority of your posts/opinions…

and even so, na z32 > z31 all day…just ask anybody that’s seen/heard kcuv’s car…

post pics of you car cobaltz,i wanna see this hooptie

you guys are brutal

My car makes more torque then yours :gotme::gtfo:

This is not a ricer forum asshole. Not one of the honda guys here are ricers. iIbelieve mindless ran a 11.xx 125 plus. I will bet my left nut you are not running that fastYou are talking shit about cars you know nothing about. I personally am impressed you can spell car. you are just another one of those dumb fuckings who bought a mistake of a car and can never admit defeat. just do the forum a favor and stfu.

haha first of all thats a mustang, please search for an 88z doing that then ill take it seriously. And o wow big fuckin deal it did a wheelie. Times are what matter not how high you can lift the front wheels. Ive never been impressed by wheelies. O and Your names dave? this isnt dave jean is it?