how fast have you gotten your car?

yeha he is,and im sure he will understand what we mean by him being ignorant and misunderstood when summer comes around and half the hondas in this area can be pushed faster then his car.
tool.

there is a whole hell of alot less people that do that to z’s. z’s have prestige that you dont mess with. hondas are a dime a dozen. nothing special there. and most of the hondas in my area i can easily beat them. but in the z community that is nothing special. beating 5.0 mustangs and SS camaros are something worth noting. whatever im dont fighting. i dont see how i am ignorant. you do what you want. you are never going to get the money you invested into a honda like you would get out of a z or a comparable car

Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about?

going with no…

you are an idiot. somehow i doubt your z could touch my bonfire of 100$ bills FWD k car.

what you got in that super prestigious lead sled of yours? stock turbo still? stock engine management? please…

its guys like you that give 300z owners a bad name. you and the other guys that run their mouths incessantly about how everything other than what they own is total garbage and a waste of time. grow up.

Brian

you are a joke

first of all, there are less z’s around than hondas. If there were just as many z’s im sure there would be the same number of people making them look stupid as there are with hondas. And second of all, if you think u can beat most of the hondas in the area come up to southgate or mighty and run some hondas to see for urself how ur z stacks up against them

come to southgate this spring, you will get an education on Hondas

you have the mentality and knowledge equivalent to the average sixth-grader :tdown:

i thought u said you would smoke my 5.0?

that post right there just proves that your ignorant. i think you should come out this summer and “smoke” all these lame honda’s to prove your point :slight_smile:

are you talking to me or cobalt?

the cobalt guy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=burt+ny&daddr=southgate+plaza+west+seneca&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.599615,58.974609&ie=UTF8&ll=41.557922,-77.217407&spn=1.804416,3.685913&z=8

cmon, its not even an hour away!!!

i can guarantee if you come any night of the week, there will be a honda there that wil show you just how big of a joke hondas arent… loser pays your gas both ways lol

and i bet his 300z is NA.

im sure he will not be very popular at meets this year anyways.im sure your z makes less power than stock only because you own it.hang yourself with your beloved “z” seat belts. (that prolly have your boyfriends cum all over them)

lol ya i was gonna say im there like every night lol. o and jam his z is an 88 but its the single turbo one, might as well be na tho, slow as balls.

hell ill even meet at mighty and if he loses he has to never post again lol

hahah great idea, ill met him newhere

im pretty sure that he mentioned somewhere that his z is a pre 90, which would mean that it is likely beat up and slow. I probably have one of the slower turbo hondas in the area, and I would be willing to bet I could pull his “prestigious” z.

actually my friend dave has a super nice 88 single turbo z, hes on here but i forgot his name, proly much nicer than cobalts z