how hard do you work?

I just started thinking about this… some people on here do very well, other people dont…

how hard do you think you work… on a 1-10 scale

10 = 80 hour work weeks, even when you’re not working, you’re constantly on the phone, email, etc

5 = avg… 36-40 hours a week

1 = welfare with no aspirations to do anything

also, what do you do?!?!?

I don’t work hard.

I work smart.

I work 50-60 hours in the office, typically mon-fri 7-5 with no lunch. I do spend some of that time on here or doing other things. I also have my phone 24/7 with calls and email. I am a very productive employee as I work very fast and also put in a good amount of time. I am told that I have had one of the best reviews for the past couple of years.

Areas for improvement: Follow through on little things that I don’t care about, focusing on one task instead of 15 at a time.

SHit… this should have been a public poll… can mods change it?

That is an option that can not be changed. If you make a new thread I can lock this one up

I work a lot harder than I should be. Life is about living. Not material, monetary excess etc.

Yes please… my b.

I work 40-50 hours per week in the office, and honestly, that’s MORE than enough for me…

I think I work harder outside of of my day job’s work, between my house maint., our apt. maint., and teaching tennis and stringing racquets part time…