How hard is it to make custom Headers?

why not go witht eh pacesetters and just modify them for the clearances you need… i severyly doubt you need a vband exhaust

ok that’s much better lol

Those are $2400 from Tim. The Xover pipe is about $200 worth of material and labor so call it $2200. So if you were doing say a 928 with those headers you’re looking at $4400. And you think the ones in the original post are a lot? The only great thing about Tim’s is that they work in the limited amount of space and have a Burns Stainless collector. The LS1/e36 ones posted are just as good for “half” the price of what it would cost you to get Tim’s. Any way you cut it, if you figure $600 (x2) for a nice collector + 321SS bends + your time to weld it + gas + wire you’re looking at $1800+. So consider their R&D and production time and no, I’d say that isnt unreasonable.

I say don’t be a fucking bitch and run the exhaust out the hood like a real man.

Making headers or anything for that matter is a PITA. As im sure it has been said above I haven’t read the whole thread. ANyone can make anything, how well it fits,functions and looks will determine how difficult it is to create. Then to sell and recoup…hahahahah, oh it’s enough to give me a headache sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

this is america and in america, where we put american engines in stuff, we don’t make the headers fit the car, we make car fit the headers.

You do have a grinder of some sort right? just grind away till the cheap headers fit, faster cheaper easier safer… well safer not so much but you win some you lose some.