How high is your phone bill??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_on_fe_st/trillion_dollar_phone_bill;_ylt=AjJzGrMA_lWNsCm8u_2h4Sms0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Man Gets $218 Trillion Phone Bill

Mon Apr 10, 7:37 PM ET

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian man said he nearly fainted when he recieved a $218 trillion phone bill and was ordered to pay up within 10 days or face prosecution, a newspaper reported Monday. Yahaya Wahab said he disconnected his late father’s phone line in January after he died and settled the 84 ringgit ($23) bill, the New Straits Times reported.

But Telekom Malaysia later sent him a 806,400,000,000,000.01 ringgit ($218 trillion) bill for recent telephone calls along with orders to settle within 10 days or face legal proceedings, the newspaper reported.

It wasn’t clear whether the bill was a mistake, or if Yahaya’s father’s phone line was used illegally after after his death.

“If the company wants to seek legal action as mentioned in the letter, I’m ready to face it,” the paper quoted Yahaya as saying. “In fact, I can’t wait to face it,” he said.

Yahaya, from northern Kedah state, received a notice from the company’s debt-collection agency in early April, the paper said. Yahaya said he nearly fainted when he saw the new bill.

Government-linked Telekom Malaysia Bhd. is the country’s largest telecommunications company.

A company official, who declined to be identified as she was not authorized to speak to the media, said Telekom Malaysia was aware of Yahaya’s case and would address it. She did not provide further details.

you could probably call 1-900 numbers your entire life and not be close to that…someone fugged up and should go to school to get help in basic math skills.

yeah I thought my 100+ phone bills every month were bad :lol:

damn, mine 57 bucks a month!

Yeah, I can call Eclipse_Girl23 for the next 100 years during peak time and not come close to that:biglol:

right? lol damn… I guess I shouldnt be “as” pissed after reading that

i have 100+ cell phone bills too. but yeah… thats not bad compared to $218 Trillion

“I must have put the decimal place in the wrong spot. I always screw up some mundane detail like that”. :lol:

mines normally 100 but was 450 because my unlimited text didnt go through this month but i got it tooken care of THANK GOD.

ahahhaha! Rock on! :headbang:

christ dude…

14.99…Vonage rules

holy shit. you need to stop being such a text pimp and talk to girls face 2 face for once.

“MUNDANE?!?!?”

:biglaugh:

Wow you guys sure do talk a lot. It’s free between me and my fiance, and other than that this is my typical phone call:

“Dude?”
“Dude.”
“Beers?”
“Yep.”
“Westfield’s at 9?”
“Sure.”
“See ya.”
“Later.”

I use a TON of txt messeges also…but not as many as joe holy shit man. Did you get every guys number at marcelas and have txt sex with all of them or something?:stuck_out_tongue:

roffle.

i pay 53$ a month and only use roughly 40-60 a month. I think I have like 3500 roll over or something.

$249/month, every month.

thank you Mr. Company expense man.

No cell phone for this guy.