how is this possible already?!?!

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/03/Nissan-GT_R-Crashed.jpg

uhh… repost

Easy, people drive cars.

Part it out?

How much for the seats, brakes, 5 lugs and wheels?

woo woo

Sexy…

LOL that is in Malaysia. There will be plenty more. Car is grippy but there is always a limit. One journalist at the GTR launch understeered one of the silver cars into the dirt & rocks. Almost ruined it for everyone!

So they cut him off for the day LOL.

i would rather have an R34… (yaa i just said that)

same

yeah man I would rather have a r-34 the r-35 is shit imo. :frowning:

R34, since it was upgraded from the R33.

R35 was a lovechild between a Z33 and a V35… No ‘R’ DNA in it whatsoever, other than that GT-R badge on the back…

I’ll stick to my R32. I would like to drive the R35 though.

I read somewhere before that apparently a lot of the owners are from Thailand? (not sure but it’s some neighbouring country to Malaysia) and since the laws are too strict in their own country, they drive over to Malaysia were things are more lax and let her rip…which is why you see so many supercars crash in Malaysia of all places…haha part outs would be too baller for here

For you Top Gear fans out there, in the last episode on Sunday the GTR broke Jeremey Clarkson’s neck on Fuji Speedway.

Also, it changes direction faster than electricity. That is why they cannot mount swiveling headlights to it. The headlights cannot move fast enough.

Yeah Top Gear should be cut off after they introduced the R8 to the back of this black GT-R. No motors were harmed during the filming of Top Gear.

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/07/Top_Gear_Nissan_GTR_crash.jpg

story?

Top Gear Magazine was recently having some fun on the Isle of Man with a Nissan GT-R, but the playtime ended unexpectedly when the driver of the GT-R slammed on the brakes. That would be fine in any normal car, but Godzilla came to a halt so abruptly that the Audi behind it just couldn’t stop quickly enough. [GT-R Blog] Update: The guys at CarTribe say this is indeed the same GT-R that the Stig had out on the Top Gear test track. We also know that the black beast (the only GT-R officially imported by Nissan UK so far) was quickly repaired and is now back to normal, as can be vouched for by anyone who saw it run at the Goodwood Festival of Speed just a few days after the accident

you all are idiots

care to elaborate more on this? what does something require to have R dna? so the fact that its also twin turbo, 4wd, bigger brakes compared to the v35, and a lot of performance upgrades not found on any other nissan model doesnt make it an R?

The r dna they refer to is ALL in the taillights. Ever since the 1971 Datsun Skylines, the taillights have been the defining factor of a skyline. Forget performance. Performance is for pussies.

lol best response