on my 3rd and best a 92 sr’d vert im building myself, before

-89 hatch project ended up scraping it
-93 hatch my first love ruby sr’d, scraped after a bad night

iv owned about 10 i think…

both hatches and coupes

coupe love <3 so rare

only owned 1

91’ blue 240SX Hatch

i still have love for the hatch.only the kouki. i had ice theo but damn that appletons is harsh.btw bing is always licking stuff. =P

you have only had like 4 of them, dont lie, frame crunch

aha same here
charcoal grey 89 coupe :wink:

I have owne 3. Probably wont buy one for a long while. I own a toyota now >.>
with Nissan parts.

2 looking to get a decent project car by end of summer

owned 3 so far. all hatchs, 3rd being the best since its body is pretty mint coming from the usdm market. fourth i plan for a turbo coupe. hopefully things work out.

Wow…that’s messed up, so many 240’s.

I’m still on my first one, bought in December 2007. I keep throwing money at it whenever possible. lol

Owned nine and still have six of them -five registered for road use- I’m with Theo coupes are the best !!

Awesome description! The car’s front end is too round (with pop-ups), while the back is too damn boxy… Its like a reverse mullet, business in the back, party in the front lol

2 240’s, both '90, and both hatches.

Personally prefer hatches over coupes. Coupes need a Silvia front end to look attractive, plus they can’t hold as much stuff… Also noticed that the blind spots on a coupe are a lot larger than the blind spots on a hatch

Where do you guys store all these cars?

I wish I didn’t live in a townhouse…they won’t even let me change the oil in the underground parking lot without filing complaints. :frowning:

I’ve had alot

still have 3 2 for track one not sure if parts ofr lapping days, dd sold, 3 other parts cars

WTF is wrong with you people? How can anyone go through so many 240’s? I can understand 2 or 3 like #1 is a track car #2 is a daily driver and #3 is a winter beater and even a #4 you could say that you had to buy another because one was wrecked in an accident or stolen and your insurance replaced it.

But what is up with like over 10?

Bing, Theo and Hector should partner up and open up a 240sx only dealership! LOL

I’m still on my first, I bought her from the dealership I used to work at back in 2000 and I still have her!

1 but a good one! I stick to my cars, I get too attached to them!

…uhhh I wish I could say the same about all the women I have gone through in my life. The next one will be a keeper, a take home to mom type… then again I said the same thing before getting into my past 8 to 10 relationships.

out of the 11 or 12 cars i’ve owned, i’ve “only” had 3 240’s, 2 of which were purely parts cars, and the other one ended up meeting the same fate eventually too. all were hatches. i am trying desperately to sell my jetta to pick up another one for the summer, hopefully a coupe this time.

It’s the same thing with 240s. You get bored of her problems, so you get rid of her for a better one… then that one is just a new fuckbag!

And repeat.