how many of you?

never felt a d series… b series as ppl said…
was fast…

after actually being in a well built civic… i stopped flammin …most of them…
but ima still flame any of them with fart cans, euros, wings, chrome rims, body kits, cut springs, or any of that ricer shit. obv.
otherwise a clean civic with performance…and turbo would be a great DD
though id go b series first!

^^ well said, ppl cant go stereotyping like that. I had a 00 sir, i loved it. i drove my boys stock k20 and that thing was pretty fun too.

thanks for the reply’s even for the hate , its kinda funny ppl on this forum are the same as 2 years ago flamin jdm fanboiz but its all good :slight_smile: cause if you own a 240 you PWN every one.
Ive now owned both cars 240sx and civic and for ppl that dont know about the the D series, just hope you dont run into one thats boosted.

I had a gsr powered ek

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/mad_medeiros/awsomecivicshotFIXED.jpg

miss it plenty, my srt4 was alot more fun but never handled nearly as decent… I still plan on owning an b series powered ef one day.

big honda fan here, I like any kind of car with some form of potential… and saying theres alot of ricer hondas? theres alot of ricer fords and any other make too…

opinions on d series - they have weak rods, build the internals and d series can be made pretty freaky.

now try that k20 in a small ass eg lol lol lol k20 in a civic will make your sir cry lol jk jk
i’ve always used to hate on honda… but ever since i found out v6 swap in a civic has been done… my attitude changed ever since then.

^ a guy on jdmr did it, now its a supercharged V6 in a EK chassis

says the guy with 73 posts…

i’ve been here for almost 7 years and i’ve had a few 240’s in that time. but because i don’t have one right now, i guess i should stop posting on this site eh? please…

i never flamed civics; i just said nobody would care. and the fact that this thread is already 2 pages proved me wrong. shrugs

my car is slow as fuck. i never said it wasn’t. there are many MANY civics out there that could absolutely rock me. but i can admit that. i have no illusions of my 944 being a 911.

i would drive an EG or EK if it was done right.

I’m sure you’ve made posts about your Porche 944 on this forum as well. You could say the same thing in “No one gives a shit about your car”… but I doubt that happens. You coulda been a bit more respectful when someone asks about something that isn’t a Nissan. You’d think a non-Nissan owner, who still talks on the 240sx forum would have a bit of leniency, no? That’s all I’m saying.

Like everyone else, I have respect for Civic’s done right… as long as they ain’t riced the fuck out… meh, owners choice. As for me saying D series aren’t anything special… they aren’t… really. Cool, yeah. Decent for a DD setup, for sure. Super-star track car… not likely.

i don’t need a lesson on forum ethics, thanks.

actually pretty much the only thing i’ve ever posted about my 944 on SON is the for-sale ad…

i realize 90% of people here wouldn’t give a fuck about my car so i don’t bother posting about it. hell even i don’t really give a fuck about my car, which is why i’m trying to get rid of it…

well since some ppl on this site dont know much about anything other then the 240sx, The reason I picked the JDM D15B VTEC was because for the price of a B I could have my D built and turbo’d for more then 250+WHP …and if you want to put an K series in your looking at 5k+ just for the engine tranny no harness mounts ETC and that the end of the day that swap would run about 6-7K just for 200ish hp…no thanks

put that 5K into your D block and make more than 500+whp anyway Thanks for the reply and one day I hope to own another s13, I miss my 92 s13 hatch :frowning: but cant wait to smoke some of you SR / KA-T boy’s with my 1.5L turbo :slight_smile:

I dunno about you guys but every D series turbo I’ve seen is slow as shit. I think you’ll have a hard time beating a stock SR or T25 KA-T.

I would sell it and buy something RWD.
Hate tourque steer pulling you around, when there not even fast.

jdm kid. i can get type s k20 for cheaper then what you thinking. thats with everything on that rsx. only if there is one in toronto going for sale…
and j32 isnt that as expenssive as you think. even if you buy a motor, tranny, harness, ecu only as a part it s around 1000~2g. then you need a mount. depends what you use cutting up a hood is must. and for that reason j32 isnt as hyped as a k20. imo.
so yes k20 yes it might cost you upto 5~6g but as for j32 5~6g it will be sooo powerfull you ll have a hard time keeping it

oh well what do i know lol lol

a B series engine swap isnt as costly as you’re makin it out to be

^ b20 300 dolla motor.

LOL. I’ve owned 4 honda’s including an 11 second 380whp DA. And yes, they are that gay. Wouldn’t have one again. RWD all day everyday.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

200whp all motor K would pull a 250whp D-series. With 250whp on a D you’re going to have turbo lag, and by the time you spool that k20 is 2-3 cars ahead.

^ well said but honda aint soo gay after all. well DA is lol

I’ve had my buddies Dc5 pull me untill I got traction, than it was game over. Tires mean everything.

Your sig blows my mind. whore/10

so much for reading SON at work when that signature could POP OUT at any second…

yea I know eh, that signature is disgusting. SON is now NSFW