Conquest TSi > Boosted Civic

On my way home from Mighty tonight, a silver-ish, goldish Civic with Florida plates and a 3 gauge indeglo A Piller gauge pod, along with his sidekick with a Monte Carlo were blowing off and screwing around randomly, ahead of me. So when there was room, i let off some air…and the civic immediately got over so I could get a run in with him. The kid in the Monte Carlo looks at my car like was a spaceship, while me and the civic downshift to 2nd. We both drive in 2nd for like a 1/8th mile before i decide ‘ok, obviously ive gotta beep’ so on 3 beeps we both took off. Well, I did anyway. I heard the civic build boost and load up, but the Conquest walked away like it was nothing. It was a 30-55 pull, and not worth my time nor gas. The kid with the Monte Carlo, well I don’t know where he went.

“Turbo D-Series”. Where is Cory.

TURBO D-SERIES!!! EBAY TURBO FTW!!! im glad he finally decided to race someone, everytime jeff and i try to run him we give em the 3 beeps and he looks at us like we’re retarded… good kill…instead of pulling on him you shoulda stayed even with him and then jerked the wheel to the side and ran his ass off the road for the sake of all honda’s…

More like Turbo Siqqqqness. Nice to see the Conquest is on the prowl already.

:tup:

even the stock a4 pulled him lol what a peice of shit…

this thread sucks.

edit: whoever cory is, he sucks also.

[quote=“croyishurr,post:3,topic:32980"”]

TURBO D-SERIES!!! EBAY TURBO FTW!!! im glad he finally decided to race someone, everytime jeff and i try to run him we give em the 3 beeps and he looks at us like we’re retarded… good kill…instead of pulling on him you shoulda stayed even with him and then jerked the wheel to the side and ran his ass off the road for the sake of all honda’s…

[/quote]

thats cory you fuckrag :newman: lmao why is this smiley labeled newman

this thread fuckin rules! im fairly sure that sureshot! is the kid ridding shotty in the turbo D-series…sureshot your status should said I <3 PUDS :sario:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:8,topic:32980"”]

thats cory you fuckrag :newman: lmao why is this smiley labeled newman

[/quote]

like i said, whoever he is, he sucks.

you suck also

edit: okay cory doesnt suck

but slopoke you definitely suck, and youve always sucked. dick.

edit2: okay cory now that you edited you suck again.

:whip: BITCH

thats turbo D-series bitch right there… :hitit:

good kill

nice

This had to be the same kid that I raced in my Caddy and put buses on him…That car is nothin.

Good kill

[quote=“sureshot!,post:7,topic:32980"”]

this thread sucks.

[/quote]

Why does this thread suck? Cause another Honda got pwnt by a Mitsubishi?

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:17,topic:32980"”]

Why does this thread suck? Cause another Honda got pwnt by a Mitsubishi?

[/quote]

this thread sucks because that civic is a joke, and i hate noobs :rx3:

and i used to own a mitsu, so who cares about that aspect of it?

I love hondas!!

[quote=“sureshot!,post:18,topic:32980"”]

this thread sucks because that civic is a joke, and i hate noobs :rx3:

and i used to own a mitsu, so who cares about that aspect of it?

[/quote]

Well at least you have reasonable justification for your meaning. Thank you lol