How many times.....

have you or someone you knows puked in a friends car? the reason im asking is because one of my good friends blew some pretty discusting and rancid chunks in my car tonight. we were on the 400 and he just let her rip with no warning. it wasnt a very pleasant sight.

Now my other question is, what can i do to get rid of this god awful smell thats lingering in my car? i already made him vaccum my car, power wash it( i powerwashed his face too just cuz he deserved it) and armor all my whole dash this morning around 430. it was pretty harsh, but it was on the way home and i didnt do a damn thing. he still owes me 12 pack and whatever else i decide to get out of him.

OT- we did meet some ladies at brennans tonight, one was a bit sad, then i said to her, Dont frown upon it, GET DOWN ON IT!!! she said i was an asshole and walked away, thats when all this vomit-filled madness began.

So any thoughts or comments are appreciated, enlighten me and share your story as well, i need some entertainment out of this experience.

It happened to me once, and I made the puker clean the interior. That said, I was still finding grains of rice (he had eaten Chinese that night) for years to come. To get the smell out, use lots of baking soda.

Never in my car, but the one night I was DD in Kustom Play’s Jetta, and he was in the backseat behind me. He somehow puked out the back window, yet it got on me at ~70 MPH. I wasn’t happy. Cyanide was in the car too. This was after a night in Canada, years ago.

I puked in Stairs car before!

x2 for baking soda…

i puked on willybeen’s floor in the living room, tried to cover my mouth but it got threw my fingers, big w on the carpet for like 8 months. i’m that sweet.

On the way back from Canada a few years ago I puked in some girls car. Well I tried to puke out the window but half of it managed to stay in the car. The next morning she went to Florida for a week without cleaning out her car. That had to have been awful when she got back. Especially with it sitting in the summer sun.

BSP TC puked in my car once. He then proceeded to drive home and hit his mother’s car which was parked in the driveway. :tup:

keep 'em coming, these are good

Don’t forget to add thatafter he hit his moms car, he tried to puke out his window but it was rolled up

My brother puked in a plastic Tops bag in the back of my friends car. Then proceeded to throw it at a guy walking his dog.

And another friend tried to puke out the window but ended up puking all over the door inside and out after eating Burger King. The guy whose car it was had to use toothpicks to get the chunks out of where the weatherseal meets the window.

please, I was trying to save the kid’s dignity… :slight_smile:

greenbull puked in cuban crises friends truck back in the day the good wasnt my truck the bad some of it was on me

When 87FoxGT got back from iraq there was a party for him, I got pretty trashed. So after the party DrDos, myself and a few others decide to go downtown. Well we never quite made it cuz I puked a few times on the way there lol. He had to pull over and I walked outside the car to hurl, but still managed to get some on myself and leave an unpleasent oder in his car lol.

my buddy puked in my last civic. i sold it 2 weeks later because i was convinced i could still smell it.

Jacks wife puked inside of his beastie truck new years lol. I helped him clean some of it out yesterday.

i threw up on the outside of my friends 02 audi a4 on the way back from a wedding. we were on the 90, and i had stolen a bottle of tanquray from said wedding, and was drinking it straight out of a slow pour. ya, im that hardcore.

so anyway i was like oh fuck, rolled down the window and vomited all over the outside of his car. didnt get a drop in the car. im good like that. years and years of experence.

we then went to a house party, where i attempted to talk to people only to fail miserably, saw djdstar and che hawk, then passed out on the kids couch in his house. i woke up to his very confused mother asking me who i was and why i was on their couch the next morning. i apoligized and asked where i was. she responded with “north buffalo, by the zoo.” i said “oh. man i wonder how i got here.” she asked me"where are you from?" and im like “hamburg. welp, see you later” and left on foot.

i remembered my car was parked on richmond, so i walked, in dress shoes, a tie, a button down and nice slacks all the way from pretty much the zoo to richmond and summer area. that was an interesting walk to do extremely hung over, in dress shoes, on a hot july morning.

i was never so happy to see my bimmer in my entire life.

edit- before going to the party i paid for a car wash to clean the vomit off of danhagen’s car

On one occasion…

I opened the door of a moving car and puked out of it, getting a little bit on the inside and outside sideskirt etc.

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilies/borladuck.gif

ban

yea, sorry about that joe.

LOL…good times.