Puke smell in my car?

Welp, I was dd last thursday and sure enough some broad puked in my car, mainly on the floor in the back seat. I used a carpet cleaner and it came out with no stains, but there is a lingering smell. its not too bad but yea, it stinks.

I tried hitting it with febreeze, but I think it was the air freshener, not actually for fabric (idk if there is a difference)

any ideas on how to make the smell go away?

fuck man. she should be detailing your interior.

White vinigar. Then there will that smell for a few days. But better than puke smell

yea, ill definitely be capitalizing on this in the near future

just dont f it up like your trip abroad. make sure she knows she owes you.

back on topic, hit it with febreeze and let it sit with the windows down to air out.

I had this happen a couple times, most of the time it was in the door because they couldnt get the window down in time.

Good luck, I still get a lingering smell every now and then.

originalsin puked in a winter beater of mine… and then the car started on fire and burned to the ground so I didn’t have to worry about the smell, lol.

haha, still waiting for her to come back actually…

I already have a history of sorts with the puker, so ill cash in once I am totally sure on the ex…

I pray every day that something will total out my car (that isnt my fault)

At least she didn’t puke on your junk. That happened to a friend of mine and he always thinks twice before letting a drunk chick blow him.

ugh, bro. the ex is gone. move on.

if she realizes you are with some other slampig, it might even make her jealous, at which point you can hate fuck her and then never call her again.

http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

^ Word x529305023489045790

we have an Ozone generator at work that is great for lingering odors, most detailing shops should have one.

Baking soda. Rub it in with a cloth. Let it sit overnight. Vacuum.

And move on from the ex, dude.

the baking soda and white vinegar wont leave a stain? (used separately, of course)

white vinegar will disinfect the area, which should kill most of the smell, rent a rug doctor from tops.

whats the winter beater? if the carpet comes out easily like it does in a honda, just take it to the spray n wash.

Also screw the ex man, what she did was cold

Ask Stairs I puked in her car once :frowning:

i know the vinigar will not leave a stain. iv used it twice on puke

Ozone is a good idea.

You may need to get under the carpet as chances are the smell seeped through the carpeting and is now in the sound deadening and insulation under the carpet itself.

get carpet cleaner with enzymes in it.

spray … let it sit … cover with damp warm towel … rub … spray … warm damp towel …

Basically keep the enzymes “alive” while they eat up the odor producing chemicals

I’ll post something useful for once.

http://www.nehydro.net/images/ozium7000.jpg

Ozium. It’s what morgues use to clear the smell of dead bodies. It’ll clear the smell of puke with one 1 second spray.