How much do you pay for your IPHONE?

What is the total bill every month? I am looking to get a cell phone ( I havent had one for almost a year ) i was thinking of getting an IPHONE.

What is the best way, buy the phone then put it on ATT or go through them for everything…?

What did you do, what would have done different?

I am looking for insight.

It doesn’t really matter either way

you should pre-order at store.apple.com/us next tuesday and it will arrive in the mail on launch day. I am sure that activation is easy.

Be cool, get a Droid or Blackberry on the verizon network with unlimited data.

My bill for 2 blackberries, 1000 minutes, one of them with unlimited texting and the other with 250 texts, unlimited data, insurance, other small add ons is approx. $170-190 /Month depending on my international usage.

Buy iPhone 4G for $199, sell it on ebay for a lot of money. Use said money to buy Nokia N8 (when it comes out) for $494. Have a better phone and pay $15/mo for unlimited data.

Or get a Droid on Verizon and have a better phone and network for the same money.

Or buy an iphone from VZW and have the best network and most user friendly smartphone with the highest resolution screen on the market.

You really can’t lose.

free cuz it was a gift :slight_smile:

If I did have one, I would probably be paying too much for it…

I payed 150-160 for 2 iphones, but recently dropped them to lose the data plan, went down to 90-100… I think i may go back to them… its worth the 50$ IMO

Wow, i think i will have to stop by the apple store and find out. I get a discount from work.

I really dont know what to do… If i get an IPHONE I only need a 3g.

3 iphones + 1 regular phone - corp discount = ~ $240 / mo

$0/month. :smiley:
Company phones are cool.

yes, but the last one i had didnt have a data plan…

450 min plan + $5 for 200 txt msg + 30 Unlinmited Data = 84$ everymonth