How much have you "invested" in your car?

I think around 1700. I really dont care how much it costs aslong as I have fun doing it. Better than buying cloths and food and all that shit. I have some friends that spend more than I do at the bar in a week than I spend on my car in a month. Get a life or just pre drink with black lable like I do unlike the carona. Here that Rob. :smiley:

in the next month ill be just below $20 000 :rolleyes:

are you guys including the original cost of the car?

You sonovabitch. I hate you. :axe:

I didnā€™t. So add another 8K to that one (5 years ago). lol.

Mine didā€¦bought car with blown motor for 2200ā€¦seems pricey but itā€™s one of the better bodies Iā€™ve seen.

You sonovabitch. I hate you. :axe:[/quote]

HAHAHA. I have to finally get a car that is faster than yours. :butthead:

including the car i am around 9000 ish. add up the tickets i got lately and if i fix all the wrong stuff i am close to 11000 ish. its been a bad second semester of school. 3 exhaust tickets and one for my clear front corner lenses that still are amber when on. by mid summer it will be above 15000.

Dont make me put up pictures. I have some real good one too. :E :E :E

Dont make me put up pictures. I have some real good one too. :E :E :E[/quote]
theres no need for that haha :rolleyes:

You sonovabitch. I hate you. :axe:[/quote]

HAHAHA. I have to finally get a car that is faster than yours. :butthead:[/quote]

What makes you think that? I beat Senadā€™s m3, and soon it will be a hell of a lot more than that :wink: Either way, youā€™re car is far more pimpin than mine. I love S4ā€™s :love

BTW, do speeding tickets and etc count towards the cost of the car? hahaā€¦ that could add a bit for some people. haha

Negative

iā€™d say iā€™ve spent about 15 grand including the original cost of the car, and iā€™ve only had mine since last spring, i donā€™t even have a sr20det in it yet. lol :partyman:

I am up to about 15000. It will be 20000 as soon as my tax refund and ei starts flowing. School rapes the bank, canā€™t wait to get back to work.

not including the carā€¦

around 600 so far i believe and i doubt i gained any horses at all haha