how much interest in NYSpeed track days?

As long as I have a decent car I’ll shw just to spank RX3, although I could probably humiliate him with my mighty Taurus wagon. :smiley:

Seriously, though, I’m hoping to make it to Dunnville and TMP in a 350Z in 2008.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:40,topic:38394"”]

In, as always…

Hopefully with better driving and a car that is setup better for these kind of events this time around though.

[/quote]

i always told my gf that id track her stock Vw beetle… its not always about gobs of power or a super rigid suspension as long as you drive good smart, safe lines, and have fun…

[quote=“speedracer329,post:42,topic:38394"”]

i always told my gf that id track her stock Vw beetle… its not always about gobs of power or a super rigid suspension as long as you drive good smart, safe lines, and have fun…

[/quote]

I know that, I’ve been to dunnville 3 times so far. There are just some things on my car that need to be addressed and upgraded etc.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:43,topic:38394"”]

I know that, I’ve been to dunnville 3 times so far. There are just some things on my car that need to be addressed and upgraded etc.

[/quote]

cool, i just want to spark some interest in people (ie my friend with a modified audi S4) who think they need slicks/harness and all that just to lap…

[quote=“POOPRA,post:4,topic:38394"”]

I would put the money down for any scheduled right now.

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Jackie Chiles,post:41,topic:38394"”]

As long as I have a decent car I’ll shw just to spank RX3, although I could probably humiliate him with my mighty Taurus wagon. :smiley:

Seriously, though, I’m hoping to make it to Dunnville and TMP in a 350Z in 2008.

[/quote]

I’ll spank you in your own car fool :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably in for some. Just have to not shift from 3rd to 2nd at 90 mph again.

I didn’t do a track day all summer. im bummed. Now that school’s done though, I should be back in the game.

I’m d

im kinda tired of dunnville… i hate the chicane when u guys put the barrells there… i dont wnana loose a mirror

Should be there with the wagon this time around.

[quote=“Viper966,post:49,topic:38394"”]

im kinda tired of dunnville… i hate the chicane when u guys put the barrells there… i dont wnana loose a mirror

[/quote]

Coulda sworn the past 3 times I went the barrels were switched to cones?

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:48,topic:38394"”]

I didn’t do a track day all summer. im bummed. Now that school’s done though, I should be back in the game.

I’m d

[/quote]

You are what, unable to complete a thought???

You, RX3 and that whiny little biotch Willybean are all on my “2008 very close pass” list. I may have to use my Taurus for this.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:51,topic:38394"”]

Coulda sworn the past 3 times I went the barrels were switched to cones?

[/quote]

correct…

[quote=“Viper966,post:49,topic:38394"”]

[/quote]

fold them in…

I’m in for spring, I will need to sort out the new race car. April if possible.

No need for the chicane period, the past few groups I’ve run with dont even use it. Onyx… :wink:

The reason the Chicane was there in the first place was to slow the n00bs down. Now that most people know what they are doing, we haven’t used it all summer. And running it counter clockwise > clockwise :wink:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:57,topic:38394"”]

The reason the Chicane was there in the first place was to slow the n00bs down. Now that most people know what they are doing, we haven’t used it all summer. And running it counter clockwise > clockwise :wink:

[/quote]

welll whoo rah … i did not know this hence me not showing up… and being the only casuality last time… i really want to do toronto motorsports park again though

I plan to be there this coming spring and summer, hope the cost stays down, isn’t it about $50?

If I knew how to drive, I would be all over it…