How should I destroy my Sentra

I have an '87 Sentra that doesn’t run and isn’t worth a whole lot to me, so I want to blow it up or destroy it somehow cool. Since it isn’t running I cant jump it over a barn or drive it into a police station or anything…

So I need some ideas. The car really pisses me off. I bought it and as I was kicking it and calling it a POS it died on me. Never ran since, probably just to piss me off.

It’s sitting at a farm near Tofield right now but I’m sure someone can help me get it here. I don’t care what happens to it after as it was never registered to me.

Any ideas?

burrrrrrrrrn it

Take it out at night and puch it down a hill and see what happens

home-made c4 :E you figure out the rest

you should go to your local fire station and see if they will let you borrow the spreaders and cutters off the truck (highly unlikely but you never know lol), and the glassmaster…with just those 3 tools you can have a whole night of fun! try cutting your car in half, we tried that in while i was in training, we almost got there till we hit a line…with some fuel in it :lol: so we had to stop obviously.

PROPANE AND MATCHES!

Rape someone in it, than burn it all together.

Take it to a drive through, park it, then flip it. Then leave.

live in it.

Don’t want to be arrested for arson.

Don’t want to kill anyone.

I don’t want the RCMP to think I am a terrorist and then be deported to Syria where I get tortured.

They probably wouldn’t let me. My brothers may be able to pull some strings though.

Again, the arson thing.

Do you have a sister? If so, PM me her address. If no sister, any other female relative will do.

Hmmmm…

Got a house already.

Any other ideas?

You said yourself in your original post that you wanted to “blow it up” or destroy it something cool. You can’t be afraid of arson if that’s your goal. . .

-Rice it out - put a FORD emblem on it, make it the “new” mustang
-Burn it/blow it up in a controlled area w/permission
-Make a skit or short video of it burning. . .
:E

Very true. Whoops. :slight_smile: Well I don’t want to blow it up with explosives or anything…

Demolition derby. With people pushing cars

Pour some sour milk in it, Hide fish in the hubcaps, take a shit on the roof, then park it outside your bosses house or parking stall at work. Move it a couple feet, or stall per day as to not get it towed.

I would laugh my ass of at this, but make sure a window is slightly cracked to let the odour drift

Take it to Nissan service dept and have it serviced :E

… I have one …

Pimp it out (tinfoil the whole car, put TRD, Mugen, SVT, SSAutoChrome in Krylon all over), Slap a EZ Motorsports Sticky on it and part it front of their shop…

:finga:

X2 Plaese do that… It would be awsome

X3

x4.

I think we have a winner!

Maybe the kidney car line would drop it off there for a day or so and then take it to where ever donated cars go.

Free towing! 8)

Ok I’m going to need stickers. Lots and lots of stickers!