%#$%#$ Nissan POS

Well I went to pick up my '87 Sentra tonight. I drove it on the weekend, it ran smooth seemed to be mechanically well for $300.

Picked the POS up tonight, had a bit of trouble getting it to idle properly, put some gas in it, then it died. Me and BigMack Joel tried for like two fucking hours to get the POS started.

The worst part was getting a boost from a CRX. Damn Honda boosting my Nissan. I felt a little bit better when the CRX’s battery drained and died then wouldnt start, but that didnt last long as I realized the Honda would be my only way home. So I started pushing it and we got it started again luckily.

But I’m so fuckin pissed off. The car was running fine then I get two fucking blocks and it dies, never to start again. I’m gonna go back tomorrow with a fresh battery too see if it was just majorly flooded or something.

We bought $0.18 of gas in a water bottle to pour in the carb to get it going with no luck. The cashier liked that.

Ill give you $50 for it.

Sure sure, kick me wheile I am down! Anyone else want a shot? :butthead:

Shit sucks Dave. Sorry to hear that.

:poke

:finga:

Right pedal is gas in case you didnt know dave. Cars need you to push that pedal down for them to go

Must have been fun pumping gas into a pop bottle, was it a wide mouth 1L one or something?

It would have cost a whole lot more if it was a 1L.

That sucks to hear Dave. When are you heading back out? I could probably give you a hand in the afternoon.

I’v e got $51 with your name on it :E

75 dollars!!!

should have kept the S12.

Rough.