How the Big Boys Roll...

pussy

i never said no, ass :wink:

Oh ya lets fab up an evo motor and slap it in my pos.!

SHUT UP… you will ride or i will make you ride. check out the nametag. you’re in my world now grandma

[SIZE=2] They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty[/SIZE]

lol homo, u know what im talking about :wink:

nice stuff bill…your car is going to be nassssssssssssty

that thing almost looks as big as my notrous bottle

dare - drugs are really expensive…

what a girl you gotz a candle. lol Nice hairdryer

with that much horse i dont think youll be touched around here? very very nice!!

There is ALWAYs somebody faster… Bill will def be top of the food chain, well he was b4 now he’ll move up a notch or two.

What is the injector controller or whatever that your talking about bill, i was just reading alittle about that?

MJ

thanks guys.

oroc, our cars were setup to control hi-impedance injectors. when you need bigger injectors, you reach a point where you need low impedance injectors. basically the box just converts the resistance in the harness for the low impedance injectors so it proportionalizes the pulse widths and resolution. that is my condensed uneducated vocabulary explanation. lol

this is the smallest turbo i have ever seen

:D… pictures dont do it justice

lol i think comparing to a laptop and the laptop being smaller…i think that thing is bigger in person

I sense sarcasm coming from bladez that maybe your not picking up on. HAHA.

Downright sinister :tup:

Are you going to mini tub the car with the add HP???

Understood cap’n. :tup: What about running dual injectors and dual fuel rails? I recently saw a couple setups doing this

Who mini tubs 4th gens…Lots of people get it done with out mini tubbing…

Thats what i was thinking. I had 28x10.5 slicks on mine no problem. Although i mini tubbed it…with a hammer and a torch.