How the f*ck are you?

let me know when you get into a light accident with the Rivian and they write it off for a bumper scuff and a cracked tail light…

josh found that link. seems TX is correcting back harder than the rest of the country thus far.

Either way, even with the correction in Canada my current home is still worth double what it would be in the US so it largely wont matter where we want to go other than Manhattan or the Hollywood Hills.

Thanks, completely agree on the model y suspension…rides like a go kart. Fine on perfectly smooth roads.
Rides much better on the winter tires with smaller wheels.

that place works miracles, for reasonable money too.

Come on, Jay. You’re used to it. You have an Audi, they have been beta testing for decades… lol

Fine with me, that’s why I have low deductibles and all sorts of good insurance stuff. Production is ramping up, service centers are doing better with getting parts at more reasonable times / prices.

I mean if I buy a 760iL and the motor blows, I can’t be mad that a new one costs 50k, can I?

I have an Audi with the 3.0T and Gen 2 DSG. One of the most reliable powertrains VAG ever made. Knock on wood. It’s still no Honda but unlike their “appliance cars” my Audi actually has some soul baked in. Heh

That’s not a very high standard of reliability lol.

Yup, read that. Besides Austin, most of those markets are in pockets of “potential declining market” Try the other cities AKA Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and their markets are insane as ever.

Why would you sell your home in Canada? Take some money out of it and rent it out. I’m sure you’ve had it for a while and like you said - you built a shit ton of equity in it.

tax reasons. if you dispose of a primary residence AFTER you’re left the country you have to pay enormus capital gains.

have a friend trying to do this with a $2.2m CAD home… several hundred grand in taxes. worse than selling a commercial building.

primary reason for not having pulled the trigger is because there is so much in the air about our US operations that there is no particular reason to move to any particular place yet.

I really should have thrown this car away.
Now that im up to 8 cars with nothing super spectacular or fast, I think im going to sell a few.
Soon to be for sale.

05 envoy
11 forte

1 Like

What? They charge you tax on your house if you convert to a rental property?

wouldnt make sense to do that.

I’m still waiting for RR to talk specs on their all battery boi. Meantime I’m sticking with my diesel :sauropod:

1 Like