how the police get down in texas....

http://www.easy-clan.com/ski/richard/Arrested_Texas_Style.wmv

i think its safe to say he wont be resisting or running for a while>>…

Own3d

i think hes gunna have to learn how to walk again

:tup:
Now that is the way to do it.

holy fuck lol…that had ti hurt

holy fuck lol…that had to
hurt

owned rofl

Just made my day!

serously thats how they should handle things, fines and jail time mean nothing these days

Yep, take that asshole they just arrested the other day for all the robberies, put him out on main, and hit him with a big dodge ram.

hahahaha that was fucking awesome.

thats fuckin bullshit if u ask me, great the guy snatches a purse, let run him the fuck over. i think i’d rather live in bagdad. j-fuckin-christ

insane…

accidents happen :gotme: Karma is a bitch.

I think they could have stopped him without hitting him, he doesnt look armed and he runs about as fast as my D series.

Save the running over of people, to someone who looks like an actual threat

thestory is that it rained earlier that day, and obviously you can see the guy is running acrouse bare dirt. well the cop came in a lil to fast, hit the brakes, and just slid right into the guy

i donno if i agree with this story but hey , karmas a bitch

you cant go doing something illegal and expect the cops to take you down soft. if you dont wanna get hurt ya gotta throw your arms up in the air early on, otherwise you could wind up with a broken neck when the cop tackles you, or a bullit in the heart from an acidental discharge

Serves the fucker right. My personal list of “capital offenses” for which the death penalty is warranted is quite long. Sort of like Singapore’s.

SINGAPORE has executed 340 people - most of them for drug offenses - in the past decade, the government said Jan 12. This tightly controlled Southeast Asian city-state of 4 million people is known for its strict laws, which leaders say have made it one of Asia’s safest places to live. A total of 247 people were put to death for drug offenses since the beginning of 1991, Singapore’s Home Affairs Ministry said in a statement issued in response to an opposition lawmaker’s question in Parliament. Singapore executes condemned criminals by hanging.

Eighty-nine people received the death penalty for murder in the years 1991 to 2000, and four for firearms offenses, the statement said. Discharging a firearm during a crime is a capital offense in Singapore. Murder caries a mandatory death sentence. Trafficking in more than 15 grams (0.53 ounces) of heroin or 500 grams (17.64 ounces) of marijuana is punishable by death.

The executions in the past decade peaked at 76 in 1994, when 54 people were put to death for drug trafficking, 21 for murder and one for a firearms offense. The lowest annual number of hangings in the past 10 years was in 1991, when five people were executed for drug offenses and one for murder. A total of 21 people were hanged in 2000.

Keep in mind the 4 million population when considering the number if executions. We need their system over here.

didn’t that PO Get in trouble for reckless endangerment?