How to ditch the baggage....

Get on that MTV parental control and pick the new chick.

Buy her a strap-on and tell her that you want to try something new.

your avatar distracts me from reading your posts lol

Haha no prob.

My philosophy -

Women are sacred, Ive never cheated a a girl before in my life, its happened to me but I still stick with what I believe in, because im better than that. But with that being said if I just started talking to a girl and I hook up with someone else its different.

Every single broad in this world is fucking insane, one way or another. Some show it more often than others… and your a blind ignorant fuck if your reading this saying to your self " she is absolutely perfect".Just give it time… for her many emotions to come out (usually after about a year and a half of being with them). A marriage or long relationship usually survives solely on how well a man can adapt,get used to and tolerate a woman multiple moods and behaviors. Women and men are two totally different types of beings with tons of different organs and chemicals which produces multiple different images, logic and ways of thinking. Women want to be chased and desired constantly. When you fight and they say they want to be left alone, they really want you to be there. They play little fuckin mind games that they think you know how to figure out, but it is totally impossible unless you are a woman and understand the crazy fucked up ways they think.

usually when a relationship ends with the girl saying it isnt working out or what ever or the typical " were two different people than we were when we first started dating", Its because the guy began to lose his tolerance and interest to the multitude of moods and emotions of the girl he has been with, and the girl sensed that and felt they weren’t the center of attention and could tell the relationship was on the way out.

You’re seriously a piece of shit if you can’t man up and tell her you’re leaving her. I’m guessing you want to plant a seed that will turn into some fight that you try to put the blame on her to make you look like the good guy…

lol no i just hate hearing women cry(except if it is inbetween moans)

Tell her it’s all you can do.

I had to do it two days ago. It’s never easy to hear a woman cry.

In the long run, it’s for the best. Better to hear them cry it out for a little bit than lead them on in a dead end relationship…

Dude… that shit doesn’t work…

you can say the most fucked up shit to girls that want you…

I was telling some girl (black chick) that I wanted to shit on her, shove a cucumber up my ass and have her eat it…

They think its a joke if you go too outrageous, and they want you even more.

What I did when I broke up with my last GF was tell her “look we both know this is slowly descending into a crash and burn, if we drag it out, things are just gonna end badly, lets just break it off here so we can both walk away happy.”

text message her the good news.

Say “Bitch Listen!” While pointing to her with one hand.

Toss her a note book with a pen clipped to it. Say “Take notes if you need to.”

“We’re done, I don’t want to hear you cry, I don’t want to hear your excuses. I want you to forget all about us, we’re finished.”

“Love you hunny talk to you later.”

lol sounds like it would work flawlessly

my proffesor was telling me that someone he knows left his wife of 15 years via text message :picard:

I know what works! You need to move a few states away, because of “something” , job, lower taxes, whatever

she does not want to move because of family, friends, school work, etc
works perfectly!

except it was the opposite for me (not the same scenario tho) n the relationship was great :meh:

Cheat on her for 8 months with a bombshell from work then suddenly out of the blue tell her you want to “experience” things in life and you don’t think it’ll work out anymore.

Date hot chick from work, give it a good run then throw it away and enjoy the single life where you don’t have to care about girls and do whatever the hell you want.

That’s what I did at least.

i think if guy cheats on their girlfriend they are a fuckin pussy

n if girls do it, they should just be hit by a bus. i hate sluts, even when they work in my favor

Meh, she messed around so I messed around. Either way the outcome was the same.

Single > tied up with one girl

ESP if you’re >25 yrs old

Honesty works well Chris…

but then you could have made her feel really shity about herself and hate her life :slight_smile:

Why don’t you leave yourself logged into NYSpeed at her place and have this thread open?