How to fit rims too wide on a car without widebody *PICS*

Have you asked a doctor (10 years+ exp) why you cant stop coming back to my threads ? But hey its your choice to come here, maybe you’ll learn something new…

Whats a tire expert anyway, a random guy who just ‘mounted’ tires for 10 years ? He’s the one guessing, I dont guess, I KNOW, I have EXPERIENCE, and you only have ‘ideas’. People tell me shit at shops all the time, but more than 90% of the time they still do what I say. I went through 50+ tires last season, I constantly adjust wheel/tire sizing and tire pressures, etc. You think I don’t know ?

Private race courses often dont have smooth pavement either, ever wonder why all the SUV’s, trucks, family sedans often roll over when they go off the highway ? Cause their tires dig into the grass and pop off the rim, kinda like this… Oh but hey wait, this isnt even a family sedan, its a lexus sc400, sports coupe ? Maybe if it had tires that dont pop off the rim so easy it would’ve just slid down the grass like all proper sports cars do.

I’ve made my point dude and you can have your opinion if you want and I’ll leave it at that, peace.