How to fit rims too wide on a car without widebody *PICS*

i like how Vlads mom is more baller than 99.9% of son

casual

haha that is so true.

hahaha

does she know you drifted her car.

btw that blown strech tire looks like nexxen/khumo/nangkang garbage, so no suprise there.

*edit, looks like a toyo proxes?

either way that kinda blowout isnt normal, musta been a manufacturing defect.

If you look really close, you can see the tire is marked “Proxes”, that is infact a real Toyo Proxes T1-R :shock:. The fitment is a little too stretched but nonetheless looks cool.

Its the exactly same tire as mine, looks like they seated it all the way on the edge and it blew ? Doesn’t even look like it was on the floor when it blew because the sidewall is all clean. I heard if you force it to seat all the way they blow up, but if u let it seat a little further from the lip its fine because it doesnt actually “stretch” the side wall.

And yeah she does, this is her wallpaper on her computer…

http://www.vladcrown.com/images/scum240sx/324.jpg

haha amazing.

heyy bro, isn’t that the same 350Z that David had?
he must of sold it to your mom eh :slight_smile: haha

have you ever asked a tire expert (10+years experience) if its safe? I did, he doesn’t agree with you, but hey its your mom, maybe your her beneficiary for life insurance…

or are you just guessing because they didn’t fail at the track, and our public roads are in far better condition than private race courses…

Ok grandma…

if stretching tires isnt safe then it would be illegal for certified shops to mount the tires stretched. they can be sued and liable. only thing they can not mount is if the tire tread is touching or below the wear bar.

TRUE
im running 225 on a 9" rim if anyone lives in hamilton and knows woodward st.
battle feilds have less holes…
im still strechd…

Have you asked a doctor (10 years+ exp) why you cant stop coming back to my threads ? But hey its your choice to come here, maybe you’ll learn something new…

Whats a tire expert anyway, a random guy who just ‘mounted’ tires for 10 years ? He’s the one guessing, I dont guess, I KNOW, I have EXPERIENCE, and you only have ‘ideas’. People tell me shit at shops all the time, but more than 90% of the time they still do what I say. I went through 50+ tires last season, I constantly adjust wheel/tire sizing and tire pressures, etc. You think I don’t know ?

Private race courses often dont have smooth pavement either, ever wonder why all the SUV’s, trucks, family sedans often roll over when they go off the highway ? Cause their tires dig into the grass and pop off the rim, kinda like this… Oh but hey wait, this isnt even a family sedan, its a lexus sc400, sports coupe ? Maybe if it had tires that dont pop off the rim so easy it would’ve just slid down the grass like all proper sports cars do.

I’ve made my point dude and you can have your opinion if you want and I’ll leave it at that, peace.

for any new ppl out there wonder the question why ppl would stretch tires. heres link of another person that asked.

and for all those ppl that love stretch tires and baller fitment heres a thread

that 350 is insanely baller, wish my mom rolled in that :frowning:

yes cost effectiveness using smaller tires on wide rims is one reason and less side friction is experienced with stretched tire Like Vlad explained with the truck flipping over. I have been in the passenger seat of this car… when it takes corners… I feel very confident and Vlad knows what he is doing.

^But why buy wide ass rims if you can’t afford the proper sized tire?

for vlads situation… this is his mom’s car he isnt going to hack it up and roll her fenders or cut it up and put overfenders on it so stretching is a good way for this temporary ballerness.

Still don’t understand the need for wide ass rims with not so wide tires. But I guess that’s just me.

honestly it is just for dress up purposes. Of course the wider wheels will clear most of the bigger brakes people put in their cars but it serves no other major performance factor other than that.

Because the tires don’t fit inside the quarter panels since the rims are too low offset.