How to gain weigh fast ???

I just recovered from a surgery that I couldnt eat for 2 weeks, except liquids drinks :(. I lost around around 10lb, most my mass muscle and stamina.

I usually workout 3-5 a week and play soccer on my free time so am active and healthy…I worry about taking unkown supplements that may put me in danger in future. I have fast metabolism which make it so hard for me to gain .I weight around 140lb and I wanna hit my goal(170lb) before 2010 :king:.

Anyone gained mass muscle and experienced great result,please
share ur knowledge such as, food with high calories and less fat, protiens,diets,best workout routines etc.

Cheeers :hay:

eat ridiculous amounts of food. i used to work out all the time hard and couldnt gain any weight and weighed 150lbs. a couple of kids in my highschool were huge and said that they didnt take anysupplements just ate tons of food ( 8 eggs every morning). i tried upping my food by eating like 8 eggs everymorning and about 4/5 chicken breasts or 4 thick and juicy hamburgers for lunch every day and gained 20lbs in a month and my strength went up huge. obviously not the healthiest way to do it probably but it worked awesome and you obiuosly dont have to take it to that extent but it works.

eat ridiculous amounts of food. i used to work out all the time hard and couldnt gain any weight and weighed 150lbs. a couple of kids in my highschool were huge and said that they didnt take anysupplements just ate tons of food ( 8 eggs every morning). i tried upping my food by eating like 8 eggs everymorning and about 4/5 chicken breasts or 4 thick and juicy hamburgers for lunch every day and gained 20lbs in a month and my strength went up huge. obviously not the healthiest way to do it probably but it worked awesome and you obiuosly dont have to take it to that extent but it works

lol im skinny as fuck, wouldnt mind packing on a few lbs lol.

u are gonna have a bitch of a time doing it naturally, but if u are willing to go semi natural , and by that i mean non illeagal suppliments,ur gonna need to get ur self on a seriously high protien high calorie diet, ur gonna need to ingest upwards of 150g of protein a day minimum , so get ur wallet out and get ur self some mammoth 2500 or muscle juice or something along those lines a weight gainer , not a weigh protein isolate( not enough calories), get your self on a good multi vitamin i suggest animal pak -works great, glutamine, creatine - now this stuff is really really poorly misjudged, yes it will make u gain water weight but that is not all u will be able to keep up to 60% of the gains from it as long as you keep on working out and eating right, what brand and what kind u take really depends on how much u wanna spend and what u want it to do, in your case gain- super pump 250, size on, or N.O. Explode for pre workout, and stick to some plane old creatine with every protein shake…

Now when u go to the gym , do not be a retard and go work out for like 3 hours , u will just be buring off muscle, work 5 min cardio, get that blood pumping, then just hit the weights, one- two muscle groups a day heavy hard and fast , the heaviest weights u can do 3 sets, 10-12 reps, 30 second break , next set different weights , heavier by like 5-10 lbs, once ur done your 3 sets go on to a different exercise, you should be done in a half hour to 45 min, down a protein shake within 15 minutes, then u rest, only go 3-4 times a week do not over do it , if u need to go and buy some protein and other suppliments , get ahold of me my freind owns a suppliment store , ill get u the best prices in ontario, im only 30 min from u

^^Good advise. I’ve been trying to bulk up lately. Gym 3-4 time a week and creatine, I need to get some protein suppliment going though, should make the biggest impact. I’ll check out some of the brands you mentioned.

get on the juice, it helps alot

farmer

Swallow lots of cum, it helps.

But your a small guy…

Contradiction much?

yeah baby, like a tomato, genetically modified,

Who wants to join the 100% not natural club

hmmmm, 100lbs each hand on butterflys, 600lbs leg press isolated not bullshit press, 450lbs dead lift, 15 lbs solid lean mass gained in 3 weeks, with a 8% drop in body fat, 7 inchs off my stomach, 4 inches off my man boobies, havent gone to the gym in the last 2 weeks, but ive lost more fat doing construction so i dunno where im at , but juice is just as safe as any other suppliment if used correctly, i feel and look better than ever, and its nice to have a bigger upper body then mid section for once in my life

Jebus H, you must look totally different dude. Post some progress pics…

Whey protein , no doubtt

that stuff was good on the eighties, now you can buy that shit at the corner store

farmer

it’s still around for a reason :wink:

soon bro soon, i still have alot to lose, had alot to start with, most recent pics are on facebook

hit the BK lounge for breakfast lunch and dinner. Shower in that shit.

con grats man ive lost 41pounds since aug 01, 2008 i weighed 290 now im down to 249 almost peer body fat for those of you that no me im a big boy 6,2 290 now down to 6,2 1/2 and 249 bad timing tho the winter is cold i just don`t know how skinny people do it

ive just started also currently 6’4" 285lbs target goal is 265-270 by motorcyle weather
ive got the aid of juice and lots of supliments on my side

farmer

what u hittin farmer?

tren and tru mass, alot of uperbody shit

should be good

farmer